Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Turok (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it someone got raptor jesus...I don't blame them, he went extinct for our sins.

I guess I'll be a Brachiosaur, they drop economizers periodically.

I would be a T-Rex too. They're pretty sexy. Additionally, I should win this because I've won contests before and PM'd wombat and he never sent me the prizes. :cry:

trex.jpg

With frickin' laser beams.

I would be Godzilla. Then I would come to Japan and find you CheapyD. After I found you we could talk and stuff then you would give me Turok and I would let you ride me into the sunset. You can come to Wombat.

GODZILLA IS A DINOSAUR!!!!!

A crocodile because I'd still be alive and you'd all be dead, suckas.

Excerpt from Wikipedia: "They are believed to be 200 million years old whereas dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago: crocodiles survived great extinction events."

It’s not a classic dinosaur; but I would be a Megalodon. A giant shark with no equal in the water, spending all day hunting whales and dolphins (eat that PETA); sign me up.

No doubt I would be ankylosaurus because it would allow me to beat the crap out of anything I didn't like with my uber clubbed tail.

I would have to go with Ankylosaurus. It was, and still is , my favorite dinosaur. Nothing is better then having a tail that can bust bones with the slightest of ease.

As unoriginal as it is, I'm going to say T-rex. Can't beat being at the top of the food chain, not to mention being the largest carnivore on the planet. Pterodactyl is a close second though since I've always wanted to fly...

Stegosaurus because with his armor plates and spiked tail, Snarl made the coolest looking Dinobot.
snarl2.JPG

Pteradactyl. I would drop bombs on all those slow T-Rex & Triceratops on this forum. Drop bombs on 'em, we drop bombs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back