Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a PS3 version, since my PS3 seems to be relegated to nothing but movie watching lately. I want to show it some love.

Gotta play it on the PS3 so that if there is some sony root kit on the disc I can be in the class action suit and win "big cash" (or at least a coupon for a free dairy queen).

PS3 version is always nice to have, I'll gift it to my brother if I got it though. It'll be a nice way to save him $60 considering he can't afford it right now.

I hear it has better graphics so I would love to see if that is really true and see the actual differences between the 360 version

I would rather play the ps3 version because I do worry about RROD when I play for extensive periods of time. And this is the kind of game that will cause me to play for a long time.

I'd prefer to play it on PS3 so I can flip back out to finish off Echochrome without switching controllers.

i would rather play it on ps3 because i hear that if you play it on 360 wombat will slap u in the face (also i like ps3 controller better and i also hear that if u complete the game 150 times without dying u get the special wombat character for use in multiplayer )ps.wombat rules in case you didnt guess already

I want to play it on the PS3 because that is the only system that I own that I can play it on. Also because I don't want to have to buy a 360 to suffer the wait of when the Red Rings are coming.

I want to play GTA4 on my PS3 because the vast majority of my friends will be on PS3, It looks a little better on PS3 and i won't have to borrow my room mates 360 to play GTA4.

id like to play it on my ps3 beacuse my 360 is cuerrently playing its own game: xbox's great repair center adventure II: the revenge of the red rings

I'd play the PS3 version because then it would mean that I magically had a PS3, which would save me having to spend several hundred bucks on one. Huzzah!

I'd play the PS3 version because I'm going to pick up a PS3 when MGS4 comes out, but will pick up a 360 when the RROD problems are significantly reduced.

I'd rather play GTA IV on my ps3 because the dual shock 3 is lighter than an xbox 360 controller and therefore less likely to cause hemorraging in my 15 month old when I beat him with it.

Playing on ps3 with the dual shock is superior. I would much rather have this version of the game! I have both systems by the way.

Because i only have a ps3 and im really bored!!! Have no money to buy games right now (saving for xbox 360) and i really want this game!!!
P.S. Wombat is cool.

I think I'd like to play it on the PS3 just to see if I can tell the difference. Plus I like to wait for an hour before playing my games.

i'd play on the ps3 because I've been playing the GTA series on the Playstation for the longest time. Playing GTA with the xbox controller is sort of weird.

Is this still going on? Woo!

I want to play GTA4 on the PS3 because I don't have a 360. And because I'm not a fan of downloadable content. In a way, I'm sort of like Wombat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back