Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bionic Commando Rearmed & Castle Crashers...though ms points tend to burn a hole in my pocket so they may not last by the time either game comes out.

I'd spend -100 points Womabt would pay for my lunch. if he can pay the government and air conditioners he can pay for lunch too.

I'm having trouble deciding between Puzzle Quest (I already have the PSP and DS versions, but you can never have too much Puzzle Quest), Bionic Commando, Penny Arcade, Rez HD, or that new Street Fighter II Super Happy Fun-Time Turbo Pie HD edition (Or whatever it's called). I guess I'll go with Penny Arcade, since that's one game I haven't played before.

The Penny Arcade game looks pretty sweet, so that is certainly at the top of my list, although possibly some DLC for Naruto. Thanks.

I'd get some hookers, and some drugs. And Betsy, she'll be totally into it. I just wanna get wild, get crazy.......

I'd use them on the up and coming Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. And i'd use a decent amount of points to have lunch with the W.

I'd ebay it and give the profits to wombat. Or get castle crashers and/or the map pack for COD4 or H3 that has yet to come out.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix when it comes out; Pac Man CE; and/or maybe some Rock Band DLC. I would say I would save it for GTA DLC, but I am not good at saving my MS points, get and spend, get and spend...

I'd buy Castle Crashers and save the rest for a movie for a friend.

I wouldn't pay any points to eat lunch with Wombat, he needs money for his A/C, not getting points or spending money on lunch.;)

I too am buying 'Doolittle' for Rock Band next week... win or not. Other than that, maybe Poker Smash or Pac-Man Champ Edition... finally!

I would probably blow most the points on themes, then when a really great game comes out ill be like 30 points shy. sigh o___O

I would donate the points to the Hillary Clinton campaign to help retire her campaign debt or, at the least, let her staffers take out their frustrations on Live.

I would use my 1600 points to buy Steet Fighter 2 because its one of them games whats so popular but i've never played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back