Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

Achievement: Triple Threat: Receive three Red Rings of Death within one year. (yes, I qualify for this one)

Dashboard Update: Groups/Clans. You could join a group, and have a list of members on the group available in the guide, with the ability to invite them to games and see their online status, etc, as if they were on your friend list.

COD4 please.

dashboard update : multiple party voice chat rooms in lobby

Achievement: survived RRoD...After you get RRoD, restart your 360 and if it goes away "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED"

COD4 for 360

Dashboard update: Allow for picture in picture so I can play UNO or any other XBLA game in the top portion of the screen while a movie is being watched in the other 75% of the screen.

PGR4 please! Thanks for the contest!

Achievement: nosex4u (aka need to buy another 360)
Get wife addicted to Viva Pinata

Dashboard update - find friends by real name

Either but CoD4 > PGR4

Achievment- No Life achievement,unlocked when you reach one million gamer points

dashboard update- the current number of defective xbox 360's

CoD4

Dashboard feature: QWERTY keyboard for texting

Fantasy Achievement for Rock Band 2:
Getting the Band Back Together - Begin World Tour with the same 4 bandmates you completed Rock Band with.

Game choice: #1. COD4, #2. PGR4

Achievement: n00b

Die over 20 times in a match of Halo 3 without scoring a single kill yourself.

Project Gotham Racing 4.

Project Gotham

Dash board update: Ability to notify and send content from marketplace to friends (ie...you could notify your friends about free themes, game pics and they would have a link to the page to download them)

Achievement: Your cheap - download content on marketplace for free which used to have to be purchased.

Achievement: Fuzion freak (you have played over 1000 games of fuzion frenzy..... by yourself...)

I'll take CoD4 please

Achievement: Discovered Bill Gates's ultra mega secret gamertag, and beat him in Halo 3 multiplayer 5 times in a row.

Dashboard update: Ability to browse the net with a browser.

COD 4 please! :cool:

Update Request:
DivX for the same reason CheapyD wants it =)

Achievement:
You Still Suck - 0 points
Beat your little sister in 1 vs 1 deathmatch in Gears of War

Just Give Up - 0 points
Lose to your little sister in 1 vs 1 deathmatch in Gears of War

Krystalnatch - 10 points
Get called a jew in Gears of War

CoD4 for me :)

Achievement: Patience - Endured 360 "Loading" Screens

Dashboard Update: Clan support - Ladder tournaments, player management, inter-clan rankings, clan browsing/challanging, etc.

PGR4 please.

Achievement: Bore Yourself - Beat Yaris.

Dashboard Update: Make every single XBox 1 game backwards compatible.

I'd like Call of Duty 4 please.

Achievement: play 360 Xbox 360 games/arcade titles.

Dash board Update: Web Browser, watered down version of Internet Explorer? Please, Please Please!

If am lucky enough to win, I would like a copy of Project Gotham Racing 4.

Thank you,

Antlive84

dashboard update: if I insert a disc into the machine, DO NOT automatically boot it up. ps3 and wii you can insert a disc on the dash, and those machines will just recognize the disk, not start to boot it up.

pgr4, please thank you!

Achievement:
Bladder Blaster - 36.0 consecutive hours of gameplay without pausing

Dashboard Update:
Data archiving to external USB harddrive

CoD4!!!

Dashboard Update - Purchase and send someone a Live Arcade game, Movie or Points through the dashboard

Achievement - Download 100 items from the marketplace (free or paid)

COD4 please

Dashboard update: A Warning comes up on the screen letting you know that your batteries are getting low without interupting the game.

Acheivement: Congratulations! Your 360 console has gone 360 days without breaking! Go have a cookie.

PGR4 por favor

Dashboard Update: Ability to install an operating system and have YouTube or a Internet Explorer

Secret Achievement: Keep Playing Xbox until you get the Red of Death. (do not turn off your Xbox or you got to start again earning this achievement)

COD4

Dashboard Update: the ability to queue up downloads from Xbox Live (via xbox.com) the way you can for Halo 3 on Bungie.net.

CoD4

Thanks!

Dashboard update: the ability to monitor network speeds- upload and download.

Achievement: # of games completed overall and by what difficulty level.

COD4 please.

Dashboard update - show people of your approximate skill level that are in the same game and looking for a match so you can invite them when you need extra players.

COD4 please.

[quote name='rolio64']dashboard update: if I insert a disc into the machine, DO NOT automatically boot it up. ps3 and wii you can insert a disc on the dash, and those machines will just recognize the disk, not start to boot it up.

pgr4, please thank you![/quote]

Thats already a feature. I have on my 360.

Achievement - "Cheap Ass Gamer" never spend any points and wait for price drops on anything you do want. Download every free game available.

CoD4

Dashboard update.
no more ads, please. since we are paying for the service already.
also i think the live point should be more fleixable. if i have 300 pts left i should be able to buy 100 pts if i want a 400 pts game.

COD4 please

For a dashboard update, we need more than 2 people in a chat. I don't care if it's at the dashboard only (so people don't complain about cheating and shit), but we need it.

Call of Duty 4, or else.

Dashboard update: Make gamerscore worth actual MS points i.e. 1000 Gamerscore = 400 MS points

Achievement:
"Tranformer"
Buy and Connect all MS peripherals i.e. 360/Wireless Adapter/Steering Wheel/Guitar...etc

PGR4 please.

XBOX Achievement: Beating the Odds - 10 points per month for having a 360 launch console that has not red ringed.

I would like the COD4 please if I am picked.

Great Show as usual.

Penny Arcade Sucks.

Dashboard content: Internet Browser (come on xbox ps3 and wii already have one)

Acheivement: "Stand in a corner and hit B": 1000 points in 2 minutes, oh wait that already exsists.:lol:

PGR4

Achievement: Ninja Master - Say the word nigger 1000 times in a 5 min. Death Match.

The "It was just my time" Dashboard Update : Your 360 automatically calls for its own coffin the second it gets those SWEET rings!

COD4, thanks guys

Desired dashboard update: ability to switch to a full-screen mode when playing original xbox games on 720p + (zoomed or stretched, like on PS3).

If I win, I would like Call of Duty 4!
You guys are great! Keep up the great work!
-MazuT

Dashboard update:

Wife or baby is awake alert. So you can quickly turn off the 360 before wifely comes into the room.

PGR4 pls.

bread's done
Back