Contest (CAGcast 98): Win WWE (360, PS3, Wii) from UGO and the CAGcast!

I love them all any version is cool but the PS3 would be nice to add a game to my small collection. Game Consoles........ Collect them all.

Halo + Epilepsy = $162???

My favorite post out of the ones on there, also thought the helmet looked more like something out of Star Wars.

I'll enter for the 360 version, thanks for the contests!

Combining Your Love of Memory with Your Love of Star Wars

Because I love memory, and I love Star Wars (more so star wars :D)

I would like the 360 version.

Very Halo Birthday

It never gets old seeing the look on a kids face when they get that much wanted console or game. We've all been there. I really loved the look on the little boys face when his parents said "don't open Halo yet" :whistle2:s but he held his composure though the 1st presents were books. And he showed his appreciation by giving mom & dad a hug.:grouphug:

Books, Books. Yes! Halo 3 Legendary edition! LOL

obligatory freak kid of the day... makes me not want to play anymore, because i don't have time to get that good.

PS3 version

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/halo_epilepsy_162/

The helmet reminds me of the helmets the marines wore in the first game.

Screenshot-15.jpg

360 version, please. E grazie!

Roger Ebert Still Hates Games

“The movie, directed by Xavier Gens, was inspired by a best-selling video game and serves as an excellent illustration of my conviction that video games will never become an art form—never, at least, until they morph into something else or more.”

What an asshole
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like the 360 version pwease.

Obligatory Freak Kid of the Day

Yes, that's right, this is my favorite Rusty article. Why? Well, one it's very simple and requires almost no reading. And two, that guy is an insane freak, and insane freaks are fun to watch on YouTube.

EDIT: Oh, 360 version plz. Or Wii.

Learning Rock Band, Slowly But Surely

YouTube vid is amazing but also scary. I was impressed.

PS3 or 360 preferred, but I'll take any.

Halo + Epilepsy = $162???

Yeah, yeah... so cruel... but funny.

Any version, by the way.

(Ohhh... and like an idiot... curiosity got the best of me and I had to look up what in the hell a 'rusty trombone' was. Now it's forever burned in my memory. Thanks CAGcast!! UGH!!!)

Learning Rock Band, Slowly But Surely

Just watching that guy play made my arms and legs hurt. I think I'll stick with guitar.

360 version.

Obligatory Freak Kid of the Day

awesome song and holy crap !!!!
also further proof that real guitars will soon be replaced with guitar hero style in the very bleak future

360 version

bread's done
Back