[CONTEST ENDED] 1 Free Xbox Live Avatar Clothing: FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM

hynch

CAGiversary!
I bought FFXIII and have a "FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM" code that I am not using. This suit is for females (pic below) so for obvious reasons, only the ladies should bother to inquire.

Reply with your favorite character from any FF game and I will pick whoever I agree with most. :)

You have until Friday sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuna from FFX. Her "sending" scene is probably one of the best scene of all. Moreover, she is sexy, cute, and very eye-candy. X-2 makes her even more cooler; with attitude and a very sexy costume... kekeke.

[quote name='299']Aerith from FF7. Maybe the greatest Final Fantasy game ever.[/QUOTE]

Except it isn't, and it is overhyped.

FF6 is superior in every regard.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Except it isn't, and it is overhyped.

FF6 is superior in every regard.[/QUOTE]

Well put. As far as I'm concerned, anything that came after 6 was overhyped.

FF7 is totally NOT over-hyped. The story was awesome and the materia system was fun. The characters were not the strongest though.

By the way, anyone who may still enter this please note that I have never played FFXII. You probably don't want to name anyone from it.

Vivi, easy. I felt like he's one of the most personally relatable characters in FF. He doesn't know much of the world he's in or who he is, but he remains a nice and true character throughout the game on his quest for self-discovery. He's short in stature, but big in heart. Man, just talking about this makes me realize I really need to play FFIX again, and all the other FF's for that matter. To play them only once is a crime against yourself

A lot of my favs have been named already, but surprised no one has mentioned Auron from FFX yet. Ultimate bad-ass. :)

Celeste! What a great answer. You would win except your gamercard shows you are a guy. Thanks for playing though.

Terra is also an amazing character that slowly developed as the game progressed. FF6 as a whole was one of my favorite stories of all FF games.

However, it is hard to beat the story from FF7. I still remember the goosebumps when I discovered what Jenova is and what has happened with Cloud and Sephiroth. Therefore, Jerajdai wins! I would also have accepted Nanaki (Red XIII) for much the same reason. I am surprised no one said Vincent.

Great answers everyone!

Check your inbox Jerajdai.

[quote name='hynch']Celeste! What a great answer. You would win except your gamercard shows you are a guy. Thanks for playing though.

Terra is also an amazing character that slowly developed as the game progressed. FF6 as a whole was one of my favorite stories of all FF games.

However, it is hard to beat the story from FF7. I still remember the goosebumps when I discovered what Jenova is and what has happened with Cloud and Sephiroth. Therefore, Jerajdai wins! I would also have accepted Nanaki (Red XIII) for much the same reason. I am surprised no one said Vincent.

Great answers everyone!

Check your inbox Jerajdai.[/QUOTE]

Aw, was for the gf, but it was still fun. Sorry if that wasn't allowed.

bread's done
Back