[CONTEST ENDED] Free indie game on Xbox LIVE (first 8,000 to download trial)

[quote name='Unknown50862']Downloaded this earlier today and didn't get the full copy. I believe this deal is dead.[/QUOTE]

I believe you didn't read the promotion's terms and conditions. We have to wait up to four weeks after the promotion ends to find out whether we get the full game for free.

[quote name='Kerig']Winner of the "Longest Fiber-assisted Turd Contest" still wins due to a turd, it's just better than the rest.

My point was simply that these games should have all been free, rather than $1-$3 each due to the fact that they're blatant advertisements for Old Spice. OS is plastered everywhere in each of the games.[/QUOTE]

Agreed although the game did win an award and I found interesting, it does get repetitive. Old Spice should have realized not many people will pay for a game that is the equivalent to Yaris. By that I mean, both were made just for the advertisement purpose. I downloaded the trial for this game a day before this deal even showed up. If I am in the first 8000 I will use the code and play the game, but will I pay for the game? fuck no.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just downloaded it. Given that this "contest" started two days ago though, I'm guessing that they've long since reached the 8,000 download mark.

Can't hurt to try though, eh?

Thanks OP.

Tried the game, dont really care rather i win or lose the game is kinda boring imo. Thanks nonetheless OP.

Just got my code too, but to be honest I dont really want to play it and I have so many games as is.

First person to PM me a palindrome gets it.

Edit: Organ Donor was the first. His palidrome was "Murder for a jar of red rum".

[quote name='OddLogik']Just got my code too, but to be honest I dont really want to play it and I have so many games as is.

First person to PM me a palindrome gets it.[/QUOTE]

PM sent :cool:

[quote name='OddLogik']Just got my code too, but to be honest I dont really want to play it and I have so many games as is.

First person to PM me a palindrome gets it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Got my code this morning as well. Never even tried the trial version, suppose I'll have to give it a shot now.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I suppose if I don't like the demo I will be giving out the full version code.

Got my code as well, but after playing the trial, I don't even want to touch this "game" again. First PM will get my code.

EDIT:
Gone. Give to flameofdoom666.

Yeah, if anyone wants the code, PM me. It's all yours.

For the record, the code has been sent. Cheers!

[quote name='bs000']Got my code too despite being in Canada :D[/QUOTE]

I got one too but I use my US account to download the trial.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So wait do I have to download the trial through the website OP linked or through the 360 system to get the full game?[/QUOTE]

you needed to download the trial and be one of the first 8,000....

i got mine BTW...might just give it to my friend

bread's done
Back