Contest For Android Users (BB RWZ Certificate or Amazon GC) - Ends Sept 20th

dyeknom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Hello :)

I've decided to run another contest here on CAG. Sadly, this one will be limited to people with access to an android device because iOS devices are not participating in the invite campaign.

I've found my newest addiction in the form of Blood Brothers RPG. It's an interesting table-top styled RPG with elements of Pokemon. Oh, it's also free-to-play (some microtransaction options). A few quirks, but enjoyable.

The contest is simple: Use the download link to download the game from the Google Play store. After finishing the game's tutorial (pretty quick) enter my Invite ID as your referal (you will click the "More" button from the main screen and go to invite to find the place to enter my ID).

A link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a759.Blood_Brothers_Android
My unique Invitation ID: 74q8QJ

You must use my unique Id, otherwise I cannot track your entry (or get the familiar o_O). Once you have done this, all you will need to do is post your Username in game so that I can cross-check the information. I spent more typing this than it will probably take to do it.

The winner will get their option of either a $5 Best Buy RWZ Certificate or $5 Amazon. If I get over 50 entries, the winner will receive both or the option for a straight up $10 Amazon GC.

Who knows, you may end up with a new favorite mobile game too. I did :)

This will run until September 20th.

Verified Entrants:
JamesFerguson
DownSouthTigger
ZeroSpartan
akarik
ToddManG
Sharp Katana
cruzadel
Luxuria
4thHorseman
MGuiddy
hobo666

Last edited by a moderator:
I've went through the first two areas but don't see an option to put a referral code in. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Found it after the third area. I put in your code. My name on there is jamesfergusonjr and my invite code is f8DWa.

Got it, James! I'll also add a verified entrant list in the OP.

I should have mentioned that in the main post, that after the tutorial you have to go to the main menu and hit up either the invite scroll in bottom left (cycles) or the More menu to the invite section. Sorry!

I think I did it. I put in your ID but I'm not sure if that was listing you as a ref or inviting you somehow. On the invite screen it says 'only valid on Android', despite me being on an Android phone...

My user name is akarik if you can check.

[quote name='AkariK']I think I did it. I put in your ID but I'm not sure if that was listing you as a ref or inviting you somehow. On the invite screen it says 'only valid on Android', despite me being on an Android phone...

My user name is akarik if you can check.[/QUOTE]

Got it. It works out really well because it gives notification on my board w/ the username. Added you to the list!

[quote name='ToddManG']You should have one from toddmang now too... Game seems fun so far![/QUOTE]

Yep, your invite shows on my board now too. Thank you!

I have two unclaimed invites, dont forget to post in the thread or I can't include you in the random draw.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']signed up under mk119[/QUOTE]

Found your invite on the board, added you to the list of confirmed. Thank you!

Pretty sure I did it... after the first "boss" fight after the town it popped up asking for an invite id and I entered yours.
My id is my username here.

[quote name='mguiddy']Pretty sure I did it... after the first "boss" fight after the town it popped up asking for an invite id and I entered yours.
My id is my username here.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're listed as ID submitted. Adding you to the confirmed list.

New event started today, for those of you who end up actively playing! :p

bread's done
Back