CONTEST: frank21_1981 wins Gears of War (Xbox 360)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried it might not be as awesome as I've heard, and I don't have the cash to buy all the awesome games coming out...college is suckin me dry :cry:

I am too cheap to buy this game because I will not spent $60 on just a regular game and I'm already gonna be spending $400+ on a Wii and some other things

easy, because I suck at playing my Xbox 360 so getting Gears of War would provide countless hours of torture for me. I'll even record myself playing it so know you how much I suck at playing my Xbox 360. You can post it on CAG too.

What's more funny than public humiliation?

I'm sitting in kuwait, defending the world against possible terrorist threat. But when I get home I'll have a whole lot of catching up to do on video games, and gears of war is high on my list of games to beat, so if you want to help me out, I would aprreciate that very much.

i'm cheap cuz i got bills to pay...lots and lots of bills...
including my dog expenses....
my fiance expenses...
wedding coming soon...
rent...
my car...my fiance's car...
all at the same time schooling...
and i just blew my savings on 11 box set of anime at best buy ina single day...

My brother just picked up a 360 premium, wireless controller, and Madden '07 from Amazon, for his b-day next week. Winning a free copy of Gears would be a great present for him.

I'll also throw in that he made his purchase through a CAG link. ;)

I deserve to win because I'm too cheap to buy a $60 game or an Xbox 360. I've been waiting since last year for my birthday (11/29) to come around and hoping my wife loves me enough to buy me a 360. She hates any time that I spend playing games...it seriously drives her nuts even though I don't know what else she'd expect me to do to relax. She likes to sleep...I like to play games. What better birthday gift could I get than Gears of War so I can continue the mental torture of my wife...assuming she continues to be an enabler and gets me that 360 :D

I deserve to win this game because im really cheap......so cheap in fact that I dont even have a 360 yet but I still want this game for free...because im cheap...

My budget for this Christmas only allows me one game so I'm gettin The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess because I've been waiting forever for that game to come out.

Even though I've had a free Xbox 360, Kameo, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted since before launch, it wasn't until this summer that I ever spent money towards a couple new and one new game for it. I don't foresee ever getting Gears of War until I can get it for $15 or so.

To tell you the truth, right now I have about $.83 to my name. I play guitar, and the same strings have been on it for over a year. Now look at it like this. Guitar strings are between $4 and $7. I am too cheap to buy those... How am I supposed to scrape up cash for an amazing game like Gears of War!?!??! So... Come on!!! That'd be a kick ass Christmas present, ehhh?? ;)

well im sooo cheap because i play Counter-Strike 1.6 for the PC on LAN for money cause i cant get a job thats how cheap I am to get my stuff!

My nose is big because air is free. If I had to pay for air, I would limit my breathing to once every minute - I am that much of a Cheap Ass. I certainly would never spend $60 on a video game.

[quote name='horrido']Because my wife is going to crucify me if I spend another dime on gaming in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

Beat me too it. Same reason.

Well, if I were to win this game, I would be able to justify a purchase of a core console for my brother, who lives far from home at college. IT would ROCK to be able to play with him on XBL.

welp, i'm a broke college student and i just recently got an MIP so that just makes the money situation even worse. good 'ol gears money went to the judge hahah

Because I've gone broke saving money one too many times already this month. But free is still the right price ...

I don't have the money to get the games I want that have been out for awhile, let alone a new next-gen title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back