CONTEST: frank21_1981 wins Gears of War (Xbox 360)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest.....I'm too cheap because thats who i am...yes I said it. I am a cheap bastard...Its almost sad really ..I wont leave my house because i dont want to spend gas... I wont eat a lot because it cost money...I didnt even buy this 360 it is a friends and i have pretty much took over ownership of it....I am buying my gifts for christmas...at the dollar tree... and there is no way Im spending money on this game...it might as well float in my hands

i barely have enough money to put gas in my car to get to classes, let alone shell out sixty bills for a spectacular game. Im actually cashing in the only "money" i have which are leftover savings bonds from when i was born, that come out to just about 300 dollars in order to secure myself a wii.

I'm so cheap, I decided to wait for 360 to premiere greatest hits titles, even after I played it and dubbed it the single best game for the 360.

No, seriously, I have like 6 grand in the bank right now, but considering I've got school loans to pay back in the range of 10 grand next semester, the way I see it, I'm already 4 grand in the hole.

Because I already maxed all of my credit cards out on buying another 360, games, and accessories... my first 360 got stolen :whistle2:(

I'm too cheap to buy this game because I have quite a few gaming things on the horizon and very little money to spare for them...

I have $547 to work with. I'm getting a Wii, Twilight Princess, another game (probably Rayman), and an additional wiimote/nunchuk - about $450 after that. This puts me at $97. I plan on preordering Halo 3 Legendary and picking up another WoW timecard from Gamestop - $55ish, so that leaves me with $42. Then I want the goofy BK games, so that'll set me back, what, another $12? $30. And somehow I have to make four or five more $20 college round-trips with $30. Carpool anyone?

Yeah, I'm strapped.

Because I'm stupid and didn't send in my warranty(even though I warned several friends to do so after reading horror stories here and listening to Wombat on the CAGcast), acquired the red ring of death.

Therefore my Gears of War fund went towards the purchase of my coffin.

My buddy Cheapy D told me about the FamilyVideo.com deal, so my cheap ass has been waiting for it to arrive. Apparently my copy is strapped to a carrier pigeon somewhere in Arizona right now. Hells bells... i didn't know they had shipping this slow! But what can I say? I'm cheap as hell.

I am too cheap to buy a copy of gears of war because i am way too lazy to get myself a job so I have no way to buy a copy!!

I Deserve This Gears Of War For The Xbox 360 Because I Currently Do Not Have Enough Money To Go To The Mall And Buy It .. I Heard Its One Of The Best Games Out Right Now .. So I've Been Dying To Play It .. Even My Dad Told Me How One Of His Friends At Work Took The Next Day Off When He Got Gears Of War Just To Play It .. So I Want To See What The Hype Is Really About ..

I too cheap to buy this game because I was never a big shooter fan. The commericals shown are tempting though.

hopefully i get a copy of gears of war..yeah i had one but my little brother accidently scratch the video game and i don't want to make my mom know that we mest up the game and it doesn't work..plus she spent her money on it to make us happy and if she finds out then i feel very bad..and yeah i don't have any money..

Thanks, Ricky

I'm too cheap because of two major gaming system releases within two days of each other. Curse you sony and nintendo!

i want to get this game so badly, but i just can't bring myself to pay 60$ for it... I didn't get vice city till it was 20$... well the same is true for god of war, shenmue, shadow of the collusus... point is.... who pays more than 20$(before taxes) for a game?!?!?!? I hope this post is lucky.... grant me luck jessica

jessica_alba_reads_mohammed_comics.jpg

Because I only got to play it at the Six Flags Event in Springfield but cannot actually afford it! Seeing Megadeth and only getting a taste of that game was bittersweet. Help me, CheapyD!

uh well i had a choice either get Gears of War or get a necklace for my gf's brithday... so i choose the necklace... thus leaving me with nothing but Double Agent Oblivion(i've played this game too much) and PDZ(omg i wish i could just break this game).

I already own it, its great, but I'm too cheap to get it for my brother for X-mas or I should say I'm broke after getting an HD-DVD Drive for my X360 a Wii and games for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back