CONTEST: frank21_1981 wins Gears of War (Xbox 360)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapy, having twin 8 month girls and being a stay at home dad prohibits me from spending money on games, much less a $60 one. I'm holding out all hope that I can get a $100 360 on Thanksgiving (or trade for one) to allow me to play what looks like the best game to hit the 360 yet.

I'm a grad student and Katrina victims make more money then us....so I can either eat or game....and if I don't eat then I die and can't game....pick me!!!

I am too cheap to buy this game because.... no im not drunk, I'm elmo! It's called drifting, join the navy! Naked time! Do a barrel roll?? I got this one! get the ones behind me, every man decides his future, fight back the nazi horde!!

Bumpy Mister, Who lino? Uncle! Lina!
I knocked down a seppy noun!!
Uncle! Lina!!

Our boy does row key!! YOUR ARMS ARE BROKEN!! UNCLE!! oh-oh!
Dos Boost yes no, high man jump down, oh-oh!

your school's spasta!
Your school's spacka! .... oh-oh!

... Oi, Shamus! have ye eaten me cabbage?

I spent all my money on diapers.
I'd love to score a copy of Gears of War. It would go nice with the 360 I plan to buy this Thursday on Amazon. And if I don't get a 360, the free Gears of War game will certainly make me break down and buy one.

I haven't bought the game because I am a true CAG. I rarely, and I mean rarely pay retail for games. I have so many games there is no way I could afford paying full price for even half of them.

As I look at my current games that I haven't played yet, I payed about $13 each on average.

If I win I will have to buy XBox Live, which I was gonna put off until this spring. So in a way I hope I dont win, hehe j/k.

Good luck to me. :)

[quote name='Squall835']I'm too cheap to buy the game because I'm going to try to score one of the $100 core systems on Thanksgiving.[/quote]

They're only going to be $100?????????

What about the Premium package?

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']They're only going to be $100?????????

What about the Premium package?[/quote]

you kiddin?

i love free games because i only got $1300 for my crappy old PS3!

Because my Xbox 360 broke 2 weeks ago and MS charged me $130 for repairs. I could not play the 360 for 2 weeks and I do not have any money for any new games.

Thats my reason. Thanks.

lately i've been getting that motion sickness when playin any shooter type game. i've read all the reviews and must have the game. i honestly don't wanna spend the $69+ on the special edition but would love to own a copy.

thanks - good luck everyone!

Because i by all my food at the 99 cent store to save money for games that are on sale a really really good sale that is.

I'm not too cheap, I bought mine. But my brother is cheap...and poor. It's hard to talk him into buying any game, so if I win, the copy will go to him so he can get in on the curb-stomping chainsawing goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back