Contest: FREE COD5 Beta Token

Kevbo887

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Alright, I have an extra COD World At War beta token. Im providing a little contest that will be equal and fair for all. Please read/follow

Here are the rules:

Contest will start immediately, and end at 5:00pm est Oct.14th

Winner will be announced, and then sent a pm with the code

You guys have to guess a number between 1-1500

The number you guess must be listed first, and in bold, just to make it easier for me to find the winner, and to provide the winner with the code as soon as possible.

You MUST provide an explanation as to why you picked the number as well (just for fun, maybe its significant to you, its an important date to world, ect ect ect) (if no explanation is provided, you are DQ'd)

The closest one to my pre-selected number wins the code!

This is NOT Price is Right rules, if you go higher then the number I pick, then your NOT disqualified, it still counts.

Well, here we go guys, look forward to awarding someone with a beta token code tomorrow evening! Good luck, and keep it somewhat clean!

895, chosen because it is the last three digits of the number of tracks I have in my musical library, seeing as I care about my music very much.

Why? Remove the zero you get 308 - add in a slash you get 30/8 which makes 30th August.

It's the day I was born and had my parents known I'd be born that date, my dad would have accepted the transfer to the oil rig 'Piper Alpha' and would have died in the explosion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper_Alpha#Timeline_of_the_incident

He took the whole of July off because I was supposed to be born August 2nd but they said I may be born early and he wanted to be there. Working offshore you cant often take times off, but if it wasnt for me, I'd be fatherless. And brotherless for that matter since my brother was born after me!

Was going to use my birthday then saw that someone else has basically the same date so chose 2 random numbers and the year I was born.

bread's done
Back