CONTEST: Free Xbox Live 1 Month Subscription Card (GET IN HERE!)

prsupport

CAGiversary!
*UPDATED*
Congrats to the 4 lucky winners, codes will be sent to the email you have on our site!

squirrel007
JustBlaze
WhiteRob
machoman_93

This is the first of many contests from PrizeRebel.com

PrizeRebel is a new incentive site made just for Gamers. We have tons of offers that are easy to do and lots of prizes that are easy to get.

Contest:

Win one of (4) Xbox Live 1 Month Gold Subscription cards, absolutely free!

Contest Start time: May 26 - 12:01AM PST
Contest End time: May 31 - 11:59PM PST

How do I Win?

Step 1: Sign up at
http://www.prizerebel.com
Step 2: Goto the referral banners/referral section and either grab a banner or a text link. Place that in your forum signature.
Step 3: Post in here to let us know you have done so.

Please read and follow the official rules below. Winners will be drawn randomly from the posters in this thread who have followed the rules.

Rules
1. Each user may only win once.
2. Winners will be sent their winning codes via the email that is registered at prizerebel.com.
3. Any attempts to cheat will forfeit your entry.

HAVE FUN!

so post the offer link/text/whatever in my sig in THIS forum? doesnt that break some rule or something?

oh....i thought you meant put an offer in my sig......gotcha....

[quote name='bloodshot']I can't really find how to get to my sig...I looked in the user CP.[/quote]
You have to be registered for a month.

[quote name='prsupport']Hi Malik, not seeing your sig for some reason.[/quote]

you see it now?

crap.....you can see it above in my first post in this thread...

see it?

Question, first is .. is my text link good, or do I need yours from the pages? Another, is it one contest ever .. or just one win per contest? (ie rule 1, each user can only win once)

[quote name='Foladar']Question, first is .. is my text link good, or do I need yours from the pages? Another, is it one contest ever .. or just one win per contest? (ie rule 1, each user can only win once)[/quote]

User can win once per contest. Your text link is fine.

banner is in my sig now.

btw I signed up under someone on this forum so the next person who signs up should use my linked banner to sign up.

[quote name='bloodshot']I would, but I havn't been on this site for a month yet.[/quote]
You could always just copy and paste the banner to the end of your post, something like: (But I guess you'd have to copy and paste it till a months time or until the contest is over at least)

[quote name='Khalid']I just done it if its work.
Got a question do they email prize like xbox live point code?[/quote]
Yes, they do.

Hmm so are you giving 4 people in this thread a 1 month live subscription? Pretty good odds then...counted about 15 people entered right now XD

[quote name='HighlightShow']I'm down. I just signed up for PrizeRebel.

Are you going to let everyone in this topic know who won?[/quote]

Yes we will announce it in the topic.

[quote name='Spades22']Hmm so are you giving 4 people in this thread a 1 month live subscription? Pretty good odds then...counted about 15 people entered right now XD[/quote]

Yep, with the current amount of people entered the odds are pretty good. :D

I'm in

banner1.gif

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=680

bread's done
Back