Contest: GameStop Game Days Sale $2,000 Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Over

I really want to win. I need the help to replace my ps3 since my daugher decided OJ would make a nice drink to dump on it.

Makes me wonder if the people who post their story for wanting to win think that'll increase their chances of winning.

My Xbox 360 was killed by a ravenous pack of badgers. I need this for a replacement to fill the empty space in my heart. Oh lawdy, them badgers.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Makes me wonder if the people who post their story for wanting to win think that'll increase their chances of winning.

My Xbox 360 was killed by a ravenous pack of badgers. I need this for a replacement to fill the empty space in my heart. Oh lawdy, them badgers.[/QUOTE]

I found this post to be unamusing up until "Oh lawdy, them badgers".

You sneakeded attakeded meh.

Funny, I feel like a lot of us try to avoid gamestop lol. Can't lie that we all don't find ourselves in there sooner or later..

Time to kill two birds with one stone. Need to comment for my ticket and want to pass along a prop to GS. Had a GREAT customer service call to a GS manager last week. I have noticed GS stepping up their customer service lately, and their sales seem better this year too.

Aw, wish I got on the ground floor of this contest! I could really use the monay! Oh well, I have like, one more shot left, yeah? Guess I got to get on that then.

Although I will say the GS sale isn't "that" great, alot of the sale items are just price drops that Amazon has anyway :( .

Cheapy- You created a masterpiece of a gaming deal website ever made! I completely ditched Slickdeals and every other website out there. I've been a member for 2+ years now. You should keep one of those Gamestop giftcards as a treat to yourself. Keep up the good work! Long live Cheapassgamer!!!

Best thing is this contest taught me that could set a price on a game and be sent e-mail alert when that happened. Well, unless I actually win that is.

[quote name='wolverinevseveryone']Cheapy- You created a masterpiece of a gaming deal website ever made! I completely ditched Slickdeals and every other website out there. I've been a member for 2+ years now. You should keep one of those Gamestop giftcards as a treat to yourself. Keep up the good work! Long live Cheapassgamer!!![/QUOTE]

While I agree that the site is great, it is product specific - I'll never ditch slickdeals or this site. While there is some overlap, not really very much. :D

bread's done
Back