Contest: Giving away a free Closed Beta Code for Marvel Heroes

koalak

CAGiversary!
I have a spare closed Beta code for Marvel Heroes and will be giving it away to someone on these forums :)

Marvel Heroes is the upcoming diablo style MMO/ARPG based on the Marvel Universe. Official Site: https://marvelheroes.com/

Contest rules: Just post what you think is the best costume in the game, and why. If you dont know how the costumes look like, there is a list of all of them including pics here:

Marvel Heroes Costumes List

I will choose the answer I like most and give that person the Beta Key. Contest closes Thursday May 23rd at 23:59 PM

Good luck to all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both Daredevil clothes because he is blind but he still dresses in a cool way despite his blindness :)

Rocket Raccoon Modern because he's a fraggin raccoon in a spiffy uniform from one of the most bad ass storylines that has hit marvel lately. Also the 23 is my birthday and this would be an excellent present :)

Iron Man: Avengers Movie Armor. Because he looks shiny and powerful, and because he's fucking Iron man.

Second choice: Pretty much any of the 90s costumes, but the only one there seems to by cyclops... So his. Because so much nostalgia..

Contest ends in four and a half hours (Thur 23:59 PST)

Then I will be selecting the winnter

Ok and the winner is: c-loey

Check your PM for the Beta Code

Thanks to all who participated

[quote name='FEN1XD0WN']too late nooooo by 20 minutes lol[/QUOTE]

haha, well if I happen to get another key I will make a new contest

bread's done
Back