Contest Giving Away Free Copy of Peggle: Dual Shot for DS.

TobalRox

CAGiversary!
Someone had posted about my blog on here before when I ran my last contest and it seemed to work well, so I'm just going to go ahead and do it myself this time :) I'm giving away a free copy of Peggle: Dual Shot for the DS for users on my site. It's really simple, I just want to boost traffic to my site, so I'm telling people to check out the site and tell others about it as well. Check out my site at http://Ex-HardcoreGamer.com and when I hit 500 hits I will post. First to message me after that will win the game (or something of equal value if they don't have a DS). Real simple, I just want people to check my site out. Feel free to leave comments as well as I'm always looking for more feedback.

I don't know if it's anyone who found about it here (and if so if they will come back and even see this), but I've seen my Page Views stat skyrocket, but my unique views has actually been dropping in number as time goes by... so this leads me to believe that someone is hitting refresh a lot. It doesn't work that way, so if you are doing that, please stop. If anything, AdSense can see that this is going on and it looks like I'm trying to cheat, which I'm not.

Not going to lie, I picked it because it was easy on my eyes for reading (I am, afterall, going to be the one seeing it the most hehe). Anyone else agree with Mr Dude65? I definitely want people to want to read my site, so their opinions matter. This is the first anyone has brought it up.

Nope... just a lot of refreshing. But that took me weeks to get on my old blog so I'm not worried. People just don't seem to be spreading the word as much as I thought. Oh well.

[quote name='TobalRox']Not going to lie, I picked it because it was easy on my eyes for reading (I am, afterall, going to be the one seeing it the most hehe). Anyone else agree with Mr Dude65? I definitely want people to want to read my site, so their opinions matter. This is the first anyone has brought it up.[/QUOTE]

It was just my opinion. I have always felt that when you're talking about gaming, you should use bright, but not too bright colors, or black, white, or gray. I haven't really seen brown too much in the gaming world, so I was just a little shocked. It does however, separate you from favoring any certain system though. i.e. green for 360, blue for PS3, light blue for Wii. I always wanted to make a site about the Wii and call it Wiitards.com

Yeah, I own every system, even still play Dreamcast, so I do not favor any. They all have their pros and cons. Thanks for the link, i appreciate it. We hit the mark and I have a winner, so thank you for everyone that went. I will look into a new color scheme I guess :)

dangit, guess it wasnt me . if only i remembered how to get ahold of u sooner

*edit* i guess i did win. he messaged me on xbl just now. cool :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you won't. Congrats. I'm going to do a different contest next time to make things easier and less confusing. Thanks everyone.

bread's done
Back