Contest is over! And the winners are...

I want to have lunch with Wombat, really badly. Having a conversation with Wombat would be very interesting and hilarious. I want to know what he is like outside of the Cagcast. Wombat FTW

I'd like to have lunch with godhatesjustyou because of his cool Gorillaz avatar and sig.

I'm sorry if I don't have 250 posts. I couldn't find my count :p

Even though I would like to meet CheapyD my choice is going to be Wolve11. He is the only other CAG I've met in person along with spectreon(high school bud). Since I've had lunch with spectreon already I have to go with Wolve.:p Thanks OP for the contest and good luck to everyone that enters.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Been here for a while, but think I'm still in training! Anyway, I would love to have lunch with Wombat. He's cool and never gets any respect.... Since Rodney Dangerfield is dead, Wombat will have to substitute!

I'd have lunch with whoever the best iTrader is when Oct 31 rolls around; they deserve some recognition for providing safe trading spaces in the trade section.

I would love to go out to lunch with the_punisher because hes a fan of the PlayStation 3 and I'm a fan of the Xbox 360. We could go on for hours on about how the system we favor the most is better than the other. Also we've been giving each other amazing deals when trading. I even gave him my only Resistance 2 beta code.

I would have to say cleaner7. As she said, we have played a ton of games together on live and she is a really nice person who is really easy to talk to.

I'd have lunch with akilshohen, since we're friends on live, and he always seems to post in the Xbox360 forums about things I care about...

This one is too easy...

CheapD.

Why?

1. He's the man.
2. His videos are awesome.
3. He started CAG.
4. He always shows off the coolest things in his videos.
5. He has like the best life & job!!

GO CHEAPYD!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!! I won, I simply cannot believe this. Are you sure that there was no voter fraud? no hanging chads? nothing? Well, regardless of whether I won by some glitch in the system, thank you so much joshingit for holding this contest, and thank you Wombat, for without, I would no have had an entry.

bread's done
Back