Contest is over...congrats to depascal22!

Castle Crashers is my fave. And that would be because
#1 the music is awesome!
#2 I love the art style.
#3 the killers are so darn cute.
#4 the gameplay is friggtastic!

Geometry Wars Evolved 2, the game is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicting it's insane. My favorite mode is Pacifism it's fun just dodgin and setting up everything to clear the way as you go through the gates. Non=stop edge of your seat action and always leaves you begging for just one more game when you know you should really be doing something else! :D

Thanks for the contest very cool of you. I'd use my points to finally pick up Cattle Crashers, the demo was awesome but i'm lacking points and funds to get the full thing.

My favorite game is castle crashers. It is a great party game, and allows my friends and I to get together for some old school fun! We used to play the TMNT games all the time back in the day, and CC is a nice way to play together again.

My favorite XBLA game is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Great platform game. The art and music are great. XBLA version seems to enhanced the graphic a bit too.

My favorite XBLA title . . . wow, this is hard! There are so many great ones! I guess that my favorite is Uno! It is cheap, laid back, and lots of fun to play with others.

my favorite is castle crashers. my husband and i play it together, it is one of the few two player games we have. we both love it. a knight would be a cool surprise for him :)

Cloning Clyde would have to be my favorite so far, it is the first XBLA game I got 200/200 on. I've played through it 3 or 4 times and got some online play in. I'm not sure exactly what is about the game (maybe just because the game is insane and you get to turn Clyde into a chicken), but I can't get enough of it.

Pacman championship edition! Because its a amped up pacman and i have always had a pacman thing since video games first came out when i was younger =)

Geometry Wars. So seemingly simplistic and yet it can remain so addictive no matter how much I play it. Why is it always the small simple games that seem to have the most draw?

My favorite XBLA game is Pub Games. I love the whole FAble Experience and the oppurtunity to win stuff for the game itself is just awesome!!!

Bionic Commando.

The reasons being that it is a great remake made in the spirit of the original, great value for dollar, and significant new contributions to a classic game.

My game of choice would have to be Castle Crashers. Reason being I am a sucker for the old-school side scroller fighters; TMNT arcade, Simpsons, Streets of Rage, Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage; and this game filled that requirement.

Most definately Castle Crashers, This game is awesome, the multiplayer is amazing, and the graphics are good for an arcade game. Hands down this is the best XBLA game out at the moment.

N+. I just love watching my friend play this game because he completely loses his mind and goes crazy due to the difficulty of some levels. Plus it's just a fun game all around.

Heavy Weapon: Atomic Tank, its demo is really long. No need to save, treat it like a flash game and enjoy it. Fun stuff and free. The best CAG price there is

my favorite is castle crashers, like most others have said. Its just so fun when i have friends over and we just chill and play some 4 player coop. But i mainly bought to play with my bro that lives new york, yet the freaking xbox live on that game doesnt work. So i just wasted $15 for a game that i play with my local friends like once every couple of months. I hope i win.

Mad Tracks. Not only is it the best RC-style racing game since ReVolt on the Dreamcast, it's got two expansion packs with more races, it's also a great game to let my four-year-old son play -- and he's getting rather good at it.

I think my favorite XBLA game is Puzzle Quest. I put so many hours into it and it never gets old.

But my favorite old school XBLA game is Galaga. My first 200/200 if I recall.

Haha... Either Hexic HD or the Geometry Wars demo.

In all seriousness, I really got addicted to Hexic... To the point that I lost sleep.

Can't wait to drive out to my friends to pick up Castle Crashers and Braid, though...

[quote name='DarkTang']hey i was just wondering, how do u change the title of your thread?[/QUOTE]

In the first post of the thread you click the edit button and then you either click go advanced or edit what is in the title portion of the screen.

Congrats depascal22!

And thank you very much Joshingit for the chance to win!!

Quick question though; when you hold a random contest like this, how do you set up your random winner?

i am not meaning to cast any doubt about your contest. i am just curious to your methods in case i would want to hold a similar contest in the future. thanks.

bread's done
Back