Contest Only GPT? Read Now!

Hahe

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, a new site is up that is contest only! There are TONS of contests to choose from and everyone has a chance, even those that do not complete as many offers. It is too easy and I am loving it, by the same people as other famous GPT sites like prizelive, earnthemost, etc.:

Contash: Contash.

Check it out! Please!

Hello, I am willing to give you a free $15 dollars via Paypal if you complete this small task. It will only cost you about $5-8, so I am giving YOU MONEY!!!!! Just follow these steps and you will get your money.

Short story, sign up under my referral and complete 1 Level A Offer(most are under $10) The cheapest offers I've found are Pingo($5 prepaid calling card) and Gamefly($8 month trial, you can cancel account after 3 weeks) Once my referral page shows you've received credit, I will give you your FREE $15!

Long post with detailed instructions below.

Step 1: My referral link is (Sorry add extra w) ww.Nintendo3DS4free.com/index.php?ref=6869637

Step 2: Make an account and choose to be either a points account or referrals account. The difference is that if you choose a points account, you have to do all the offers yourself, whereas if you choose a referrals account you only have to do 1 offer and then refer other people to do 1 offer each.

Step 3: Choose the gift you would like to receive. The 3DS by itself is 5 referrals while the 3DS with 3 games of your choice is 8 referrals.

Step 4: Complete ONE "Level A Offer" OR 50 points of "Level B Offers". There are a bunch of different offers so you might find something you actually want to try, but if you don't the two cheapest "Level A Offers" I've found are Pingo and Gamefly.

Pingo is only $5 and it's a prepaid calling card. To complete the offer you have to buy the card and make at least 1 call with it.

Gamefly is $8. To complete the offer you have to sign up for the $8 or $10 trial. You also have to place at least 1 game in your queue. You can cancel it after 14 days so you don't get billed again, just make sure you return any games you have before the 30 days end.

Step 5: When you complete the offer, you will gain a green YES on your progress page next to Completed Offer:, and on my page I will see a check mark next to your name. Once you finish, shoot me an email at [email protected], and I will send you your money. It is as simple as that!

bread's done
Back