*CONTEST OVER*GOD of WAR 3 Demo & Character Skin Giveaway PS3

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey Cags

Up for grabs is a voucher for PS3 that contains the God of War 3 Demo and the Phantom of Chaos Skin. I have an extra one and I am not sure if anyone wants to trade something for it.....So instead I will just put it on this thread as a prize.

All you have to do is answer a question for me in 5 sentences or less.....

In your opinion, who is the greatest NFL Quaterback of All-Time and WHY?

I will choose the best answer(in my opinion) by Saturday @ 8pm PST. Good Luck!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Brady, how many records did he set in the 2007 season alone? 5? He's won 2 superbowls and you'll never see him give up when they are up.

Bobby Layne - Detroit Lions quarterback in the 50's.
The only reason being he led the Lions to an NFL Championship win in 1957.
It's now been 50+ years without a championship.
The Lions suck but Bobby Layne must've done something right.

All jokes aside, it's Brett Favre.

It is Steve Young for many reasons. He has the highest passer rating: 96.8. He has both the most rushing touchdowns. He has the most seasons with a passer rating over 100 and most consecutive games with 300+ passing yards. He also has the most TD passes in a game, 6 in a playoff game and 6 in the Super Bowl.

OKAY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NFL, but I do want the prizes...So I went scrolled down my MSN list and the helpful responses are

3-Brett Favre
2-Joe Montana
1-Johnny Unitis
1-Payton Manning

I am going with Brett Favre just because The Vikings won the other day!

Peyton Manning because he's thrown for over 50,000 yards.
He is the only player to win four mvp awards.
10 time pro bowler.
Only had a losing record two seasons in the nfl.
Has a super bowl ring and may have another before the end of this season.

There can only be one sport, sir.

Beckham all the way, even if he is old and plays on the American league.

00001r61

pic related, he is about to bend that ball.

With his kick, he can pass the egg to whoever he wants. he would even bend it if had to, Brett Favre is obviously nothing against him.
I am talkin when Beckham was younger of course

My vote: David Beckham

Tom Brady. He's won three Super Bowls so far in his career and made 4. He also has the most passing touchdowns in a single season sitting at 50..

Easily, Tom Brady (New England Patriots, 2001-present). The reasons being:

1) He won one NFL Most Valuable Player award and two Super Bowl Most Valuable Player awards. He also won three of the four Super Bowls in which he has played

2) He holds the NFL record for most touchdown passes in a season.

3) He is just awesome :)

[quote name='cRodz']There can only be one sport, sir.

[PICTURE REMOVED]

pic related, he is about to bend that ball.

With his kick, he can pass the egg to whoever he wants. he would even bend it if had to, Brett Favre is obviously nothing against him.
I am talkin when Beckham was younger of course

My vote: David Beckham[/QUOTE]

::golf clap::

I didn't see this one coming...although I'd expect it from someone European not someone from Newark. So they still ban Conan from flying there?

Joe Montana, He won 4 Super Bowls and had a town in Montana change its name to "Joe" in 1993. He was 1/2 of one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems along with Jerry Rice.

Brett Favre not only holds the records for most touchdowns and most yards of all time, he also has the most pure love for the sport out of almost any player that's ever stepped on the field.

His consecutive games played streak is insane. It started in September of 1992 and continues to this day. He not only has the most consecutive games played for a quarteback, he has the most consecutive games played by any football player at any position....ever.

If he can lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl victory this year it will be one of the greatest endings for one of the greatest players in the history of sports.

JOHN ELWAY.
Led the broncos to 2 superbowls back to back
the 4th quarter was his shining time
arm like a rocket
how about those teeth? lol

Brett Favre is the best quarterback of all time because he has been playing for 19 season, came out of retirement twice, and still made the playoffs with the Vikings. He's now 40 and still plays great and has a SuperBowl ring. When he was drafted by the Green Bay Packers, he started as the leading quarterback for every game after playing a few games with them.

Dan Marino. During his career he broke every single meaningful passing record. Sure those records have been broken since, but not by one guy...

Peyton Manning. Not only is he a fantastic quarterback, but he is a (sports) role model that my kids can look up to. Family man, charitable donations, he is someone that my kids can idolize for all the right reasons!

Peyton Maning

1.With this guy they(Colts) are a threat every year, every game, every quarter, every possession and every down(Even the run plays)!

2.Like I said, "even the run plays" because this guy will sell a play action pass better than anyone(EVER) and finish the play with any receiver on the other end of the Laser Rocket Arm[tm].

3.He gives 100% everytime he touches the ball and alot of QBs will say they do as well but with him you ACTUALY SEE IT on the field because it is evident(Like it is evident Farve is having fun out there or Rogers is a cool customer).

4.He only has 1 ring but you can't judge greatness buy that because alot of the greats never won the big one like Marino who made it to the Superbowl once.

5. All stats aside(every candidate will have good numbers) close your eyes and picture yourself coaching a Superbowl in which the winning coach gets an advance copy of Madden10.5, a Playboy Mansion pass for a year and a bag of Skittles(lol) and ask yourself,"Who do I want Throwing the football"?

I am a 49ers fan which makes it even more crazy for me to not say Young or Hanna.. I mean Montana.

I am Sooperb and I approve of this message!:wave:

[quote name='cRodz']There can only be one sport, sir.

00001r61

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious and true!:rofl:

only fitting for it to be a qb with war in his name-

Kurt Warner
his 99 season was one of the finest of any player, at any position
But his postseason excellence is a staggering accomplishment

Carson Palmer because he did this ad. And because him and his brother made RunPee for the iPhone.

carson%2520palmer.jpg

Oh, And because he's probably the most underrated quarterback playing today.

Here's my choice: Kurt Warner

Right now, his stats are better than 16 other QBs in the Hall, including Staubach, Bradshaw and Namath.

His career yards-per-pass-attempt is better than Peyton Manning's or Tom Brady's.

He's played on two of the biggest loser teams (St. Louis and Arizona) and brought them both to the Super Bowl.

All this, and he didn't start until he was 28 - one of the best rise-to-glory football stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is Brady. NFL MVP, 2 Super Bowl MVP titles, 3/4 in Super Bowls, and record for TD passes in a season.

Also, married Giesele.

Who?

Doug Flutie

Why?

When you play at the college level, not to mention the professional level, quarterbacks are expected to be tall. If you're less than 6' - good luck making the team or even being taken serious. The reason being, when your linemen are averaging 6'5" / 300 pounds, how would you ever expect to see downfield for open receivers? Short quarterbacks are a risk.

Flutie played the game at 5'10". Every snap he took was him proving to fans, teammates, and coaches that he deserved to play at the position. This is why watching him was so much fun. Flutie could make the big throws, scramble for desperate first downs, and, almost comically, lay punishing lead blocks. He was a maverick.

Surprisingly, the most meaningful of all Flutie's contributions, takes place off the field. At the age of 3, his son was diagnosed with Autism. Not knowing much about the disorder, Flutie and his wife devoted themselves to learning more about it and ultimately founding the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism. The foundation has been hugely successful in supporting families and increasing awareness.

Flutie may not have led his team to a NFL Super Bowl victory, he may not have thrown for the most touchdowns or have the greatest accuracy rating; but for what he lacks he makes up for with heart. Flutie showed that, in the words of Vince Lombardi, A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. For this, he is the greatest.

Joe Montana, carried the 49ers to four Superbowl championships and won the MVP in three of those games. Montana was a great leader and one of the best clutch QB's in the league, if not the best. Eleven touchdowns and zero picks in those Superbowl victories. He was the best player in the biggest game time and again.

Peyton Manning is the greatest quarterback because there is no team out there that relies on their QB as much as the Colts do.

His numbers speak volumes. He disection of opposing defenses just proves how smart of a QB he really is.

Good luck on Sunday.

Steve Young because he was a fellow lefty and even with all the pressure of Joe Montana leaving he made the 49ers better

bread's done
Back