5. judyjudyjudy
6. IvanHood
7. $hady
8. JoeCamNet
9. Friend of Sonic
10. SpazX
11. IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan
12. gundamxzero

I donated, and I'm sorry I couldn't give more. I've known quite a few people who have gotten various kinds of cancer, and it's heartbreaking to see its effects. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I wish you nothing but the best in your efforts.

I donated. This is a great way to honor the memory of your mother. Here's hoping your team is able to quickly reach (and exceed) it's fundraising goal, and that you have a great day for the walk.

Next Friday, it will have been two years since my aunt lost her battle to breast cancer. She wasn't even 50 yet, and she spent her life living a very healthy and peaceful lifestyle... it seems really unfair. She left behind a husband and two daughters (who are still in high school and middle school).

Anyways, I made a donation to your cause. Walk your best next month ;)

Sorry to hear about your mother Immortal.... Great thing you are doing raising money in her honor though! I hope you meet and exceed your goals! I had $5 and change in my Paypal account so I just sent along the $5 using my Paypal Mastercard.

CAGers
This website saves us all so much money on games everyone needs to step up and support one of our own when they have a worthy cause like this! If everyone gives just a little it'll add up fast! :D

I'm not really a regular here, but it's a great cause...
I wish I could've donated more, but money is really tight in my family.
I did a little more than the $5 you requested and I think $7.77 is a good lucky donation.
My regards to you and your family...

[quote name='gundamxzero']Any chance you can make this paypal compatible? I really want to donate but prefer to use that method.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there is no Paypal option. It's the American Cancer Society's website, so I have no choice on payment options.

Thanks SpazX for your donation!

bread's done
Back