(Contest Over) Prize: The Goonies 25th Ann. Coll. Blu Ray

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
This contest is being held for fun and to to raise awareness of the Child's Play charity. Here is a link to the main thread. I'm not affiliated with it in any way I'm just trying to have some fun and get people to donate to a good cause. So:

From the time of this post until 1 AM CST
on Decemeber 31st, if you donate at least $4 to the Child's Play charity and post a screen shot of the paypal transaction in this thread, you get one entry for a chance to win a brand new copy of The Goonies 25th Anniversary Collection on Blu Ray. I’ll pick the winner at random and I’ll ship it (at my cost) to the US only. One entry per person.

To take the screen shot, make the donation then login to your paypal account and go to the details of the transaction. Take a screen shot of that screen and post it here. I dont need your address info or the unique transaction ID number in the screen shot. You do need to make sure that the amount, the date + time info, and the Item Title are included.

You can make the donation here: http://cag.chipin.com/childs-play-charity-10

or click on the ChipIn! button in my sig.

REMEMBER FOR EVERY $5 YOU DONATE YOU’RE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN THE OTHER PRIZES AS WELL, SO YOU MAY AS WELL DONATE AT LEAST $5.

Technical stuff: I reserve the right to make stuff up as I go and disqualify anyone. That basically means if you dont follow the rules or cheat in any way you will be disqualified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went with the $5 recommendation.
goonies.JPG

Great! This is a fantastic idea to get people to donate a little more. I've been meaning to throw another $5 into the pot, and this was the perfect kick in the pants. Had to do a bank transfer, since I don't really keep much money in paypal, or have a CC linked.
5305353427_b7020c8ca1.jpg

Nice idea. I don't have a paypal account, so I donated using my CC and the Chipin link. Here is a screenshot of the receipt I got :

chicoslick

Ok Uncle and jack you were both entirely too late but this is for the kids so I'm doing it again until Dec 31st at 1 AM CST and youre both entered. Rules and prize are the same as in the OP. Good luck.

I PMed the winner of the first contest. Congrats TOE THUMBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine:

JavansdaddysContrib.jpg

I did donate via PayPal but my editing-fu is lame... Figured this receipt from ChipIn has all the info you need for the contest...

[quote name='Javansdaddy']Here's mine:

JavansdaddysContrib.jpg

I did donate via PayPal but my editing-fu is lame... Figured this receipt from ChipIn has all the info you need for the contest...[/QUOTE]

Yep thats ok.

Best I can do here at work, but I donated. :cool: I whited(is that even a word) all of the personal info hopefully.
5307827847_621ff94491_b.jpg

In for 10!

get-attachment.aspx
Your Receipt
Your contribution to Child's Play Charity '10 has been processed via PayPal:
ChipIn Event Title:Child's Play Charity '10ChipIn Event Organizer:The Cheap Ass Gamer Community ([email protected])Transaction ID:0659e419cafe492dContribution Amount:$10.00Contribution Date:December 31, 2010 6:29 AM UTC​
Should you have any questions regarding this contribution, contact us by going to http://contact.chipin.com.
Thank you for using ChipIn - the easy way to collect money.

Did this end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder? Add [email protected]
to your address book to ensure that you receive emails from us.
© 2006 ChipIn. All Rights Reserved.

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

[quote name='randomdud']Who won?[/QUOTE]
TOE THUMBS won the first and tw34k the second. TOE THUMBS yours is being sent out now though probably wont get anywhere until after the New Year and tw34k I'll get your info and send yours on Monday. Congrats guys and thanks everyone for donating.

bread's done
Back