(CONTEST OVER) Starcraft 2 beta key (tell me why it should go to YOU)

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Not so fast. It's one from gamestop so no guarantees that it'll even work. Also I want to know WHY you want it so bad so just post a reply telling me why you should get it. I'll pick one person in a few hours and PM it.

Last edited by a moderator:
because I love the Diablo series. and I'm like a crackhead fiending for my next fix trying to wait for D3...

StarCraft would be my anti-drug and bring me down for a bit until d3 :)

Because many of my friends have it and play it regularly! I would love to jump in and play with them, and hopefully blizzard will get another sale! I loved the old starcraft and would really love to try starcraft 2!

I have various theories regarding the use of reapers in the opening game and the use of high yield expansions. With a key.. I can test these theories.

Because I've been playing the first Starcraft since it came out. I even built a separate Windows XP machine (my normal one is Windows 7) to play Starcraft since it doesn't run on Windows 7.

I have yet to be accepted into a Blizzard beta since Starcraft.
(not counting open betas)

I signed up day 1 for this, and instead they picked a friend who applied a week after beta started.

I bought and registered all their games and they still hate me.

I feel bad joining just so I can get a chance to get a beta key.

Anyway, the reason I want to have it is because I want to train to become a pro at it. I play competively with SC1 in ICCUP. Anyway, its a dream to cheese Idra.

Well, here's my story:

I'm just a simple person, living my life as any simple person would. Everyday was a happy day. Until about a few days ago. You see, I came back to my home to find that my family........HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN! Feeling quite depressed, I had noticed there was a note on the door, which had stated that my family was gone (oh really?), and the only way to get them back was too do one of two things.

Either A: Provide them with a life time supply of salmon, or B: Give them a starcraft 2 key so they can play in the beta.

Confused as to why they would want salmon, I then launched a full scale investigation to finding the captives, as I had neither. I searched for months, and months, and lost the trail, until JUUUUUST recently. I was able to trace them back to a place in the woods, in remote Alaska. I was able to stare at the captives of my family. Who they were shocked me.

You see, the kidnappers were..........BEARS.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN RESCUE THEM FROM BEARS ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF STRENGTH I COULD NEVER DO THAT SORT OF THING THA....

Excuse me, lost my composure there. Anyways, I have no way of capturing them.....until now.

See, you're the link towards my family's freedom. Provide me with the key, and I can give it to the bears, and all will be cool. I'll get my family back, and you'll feel good about yourself. And we all want that, don't we. Now, to be quite honest I don't know what bears want with a SC2 key, but whatever, if I ask questions I fear bad things will happen. Very, very bad things.

Remember, you're the key to this whole equation.

[quote name='neverletthem']Well, here's my story:

I'm just a simple person, living my life as any simple person would. Everyday was a happy day. Until about a few days ago. You see, I came back to my home to find that my family........HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN! Feeling quite depressed, I had noticed there was a note on the door, which had stated that my family was gone (oh really?), and the only way to get them back was too do one of two things.

Either A: Provide them with a life time supply of salmon, or B: Give them a starcraft 2 key so they can play in the beta.

Confused as to why they would want salmon, I then launched a full scale investigation to finding the captives, as I had neither. I searched for months, and months, and lost the trail, until JUUUUUST recently. I was able to trace them back to a place in the woods, in remote Alaska. I was able to stare at the captives of my family. Who they were shocked me.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN RESCUE THEM FROM BEARS ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF STRENGTH I COULD NEVER DO THAT SORT OF THING THA....

Excuse me, lost my composure there. Anyways, I have no way of capturing them.....until now.

See, you're the link towards my family's freedom. Provide me with the key, and I can give it to the bears, and all will be cool. I'll get my family back, and you'll feel good about yourself. And we all want that, don't we. Now, to be quite honest I don't know what bears want with a SC2 key, but whatever, if I ask questions I fear bad things will happen. Very, very bad things.

Remember, you're the key to this whole equation.[/QUOTE]

Thats so funny, this guy deserves the beta key lol.

[quote name='Quantinuum']Thats so funny, this guy deserves the beta key lol.[/QUOTE]

True. What wit. The man's a comedic genius.

[quote name='Quantinuum']Thats so funny, this guy deserves the beta key lol.[/QUOTE]
I think you should give it to me just to piss off this guy.

i want this beta key because i love starcraft and i use to play the first one like 24/7 it would be great if someone gives me a key for the beta i would really appreciate it plzz i need it

[quote name='neverletthem']Well, here's my story:

Remember, you're the key to this whole equation.[/QUOTE]

Wow I thought I only had some useless beta code I didnt realize I am the key! Clearly there's no choice but to give you the key immediately so you can go save your family! Just make sure to get your family and get out ASAP in case the key doesn't work! Good luck! PS tell your sister I said hi and remind her that I saved her from certain death!

Because I've been following it since it was first announced.
Because I'm a fan of EVERY Blizzard game including Blackthorne and Rock'n'Roll Racing.
Because I love you.

bread's done
Back