[Contest Over] Summer of Raptr - MW3 vs BF3! Win both games!

[quote name='bs000']Am I allowed to post in this thread more than once? Am I supposed to enter again every time the topic changes? :O[/QUOTE]

Boy, you are ambitious! Sorry, only one entry on CAG for the bonus games, so if you comment multiple times here, you still only get one entry.

But the SUPER BONUS is that for every topic you follow on Raptr for the Summer of Raptr promo, you get an extra entry to the grand prize, which is 20 of the best games of E3 + 3 console systems. If that's not reason to check back every week and see what new game topics we add to the promo, then I don't know what is!

[quote name='OptimusPrimeJewForm']REALLY AWESOME CONTEST. Anyone else follow almost all the topics? :D

Btw I think the PSP Vita and Wii U links are broken[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed the links. We had to change the name of the topic pages since these systems were given official names during E3!

[quote name='statiC Cero']Signed up for Raptr just for this. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Well, I want you to continue to use Raptr if you sign up:) The promo is a sly attempt to get you to follow some topics, because you'll start to see how the personalized news feed is pretty nifty. You can customize what gaming news you want to see based on the games you play and your gaming interests!

Maybe I missed it somewhere but when do the giveaways start?
As in, have people been chosen as winners yet?
Thanks again for the generosity!

bread's done
Back