CONTEST OVER: Win a Section 8 PSN code just by posting in this thread!

Brownjohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I have a code for a PSN download for Section 8 up for grabs.

To win, just post something in this thread. This will last until Sunday, 10/24 at 11:59pm PST. I'll choose one random person, out of everyone that posts. You can enter multiple times, but there must be at least 10 minutes or 5 posts between each of your posts.

I'm not sure if US PSN codes work in other regions, so be prepared if you're not in the US.

Be warned, this code was given to me in March of this year, and I don't know if there's an expiration date, so it may not work if that's the case. More info about that in the spoiler.

Back in March, I participated in a contest on Destructoid.com, and I apparently won, but didn't realize it until today. I checked my Destructoid inbox, and there was a code waiting for me. I don't think these codes expire, but there is that possibility. I would redeem the code, but I bought the game a few months ago when Amazon sold it for $5.

Good luck!

Edit: Contest is over. Congratulations to grizbo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, I've been wanting to get this game. I enjoyed playing the demo's on 360 and PS3. I would have bought it, but.. I was always pretty worried that almost nobody played it. It's sad, but the only games tons of people really play online are COD titles and Halo. =\

bread's done
Back