Contest over, winners chosen. Mods please lock.

deadbodyman11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
347 (100%)
Its simple, I have four prizes to give away, and this is how it is going to work. The second person to reply to this thread will get to pick one of the prizes below. Then, whoever makes the 10th post will get to choose a prize. Then, assuming there is enough responses, the 20th poster will get the last 2 prizes remaining. Only 1 post per CAG and you must be at least a CAG in Training to enter.

The prizes are:
Fat Princess Beta Key
Gears of War 2 Flashback Map pack code (no 48 hour trial)
Battlefield Heroes Beta Key
1 Club Nintendo Registration code

And, as a bonus, here is a code for something on Xbox Live, I don't know what it came from, a friend just sent it to me saying that they didn't need it. I could just put it in myself but I really don't need anything else after the Deadliest Catch contest.
KMKRK-RXHJF-WQBWV-MFBX2-8C27J

Edit: The Gears of War 2 map pack code went to Meatwad3000, and the bonus code was redeemed by ghost00, it was some sort of watchmen preview trailer.

Edit 2: The Fat princess beta key is now gone, all that is left is the club nintendo registration code and the battlefield heroes beta key. Whoever makes the 20th post will get both prizes.

Edit 3: juvo was the 20th poster and so he has won the club nintendo registration code and the battlefield heroes beta key. Thanks to all the CAGs that participated in the contest and Congrats to all of the winners!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn I just lost the game

on second thought I just re-read the OP's post fully and he said the 2nd person to reply which would be me so does that mean I actually won ?

[quote name='meatwad3000']Darn I just lost the game

on second thought I just re-read the OP's post fully and he said the 2nd person to reply which would be me so does that mean I actually won ?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it was actually the 2nd person to reply, not the 2nd post. Send me a message for which of the prizes you want. I guess Fry's Clover really is lucky :)

Fat Princess please.

Damn, no cigar. I'll try later I guess?
NVM, one chance a CAG.

Good luck. Whoever gets the Fat Princess key, i hate you. :)

The code in the spoiler is already used. Whoever redeemed it, what was it?

EDIT: [quote name='ghost00']The bonus code was for watchmen trailer[/QUOTE]

lol...nvm, plus I already have that, so oh well, whatevs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thepik241']I am posting...

Is the Fat Princess Code available?[/QUOTE]

Yep, and I guess you just won. I'll Pm your code to you in a minute. Congrats!!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, and I guess you just won. I'll Pm your code to you in a minute. Congrats!![/QUOTE]

Awesome, thank you very much!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, and I guess you just won. I'll Pm your code to you in a minute. Congrats!![/QUOTE]
Did you just win your own contest? :lol: Or was it Post #10 going by the post number in the top right?

[quote name='mguiddy']Did you just win your own contest? :lol: Or was it Post #10 going by the post number in the top right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was post #10, not the 10th response. I just posted to help move it along a bit.

[quote name='juvo']post #20?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you just won. I'll send you your two codes in a minute.

bread's done
Back