Contest! ROUND SEVEN! Win one item of up to $100 in value from King of Swords!

georox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.msg1217#msg1217

Yep, we have ANOTHER contest! This one will span one week, with one winner drawn next Wednesday. Whoever wins gets to pick one item from King of Swords of up to $100 in value. Sounds good, eh? Definitely beats a live arcade game! More people enter, more likely we can do it more often!

ROUND FOUR IS UP!
http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.msg1217#msg1217

Seriously, if you didn't win go enter again. Awesome, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
So far a few entries, I figure it should pick up a bit when people get back from work. Should add that there is a coupon for the site in the contest post.

Registered & Entered, thanks for the chance, my B-Day the 8th, I'd love to win:)

Nice items. I like the Air Rifle, Zippos, Stun guns, & Halo swords most of all.

Oh, and where is the hookahs & pipes;)

I'm sure its on there... my gut has this feeling... not something I'm looking for personally though. :D I do keep eyeballing some of the batons.

BUMP TIME!

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Boo on the age limit. I wanted that reverse blade from RK so bad..[/quote]

Minors can't legally buy swords and other such products, so yea.

Yea, I can't fix that, only the powers that be (whoever watches the servers) can. Should be back up soon though.

[quote name='Dual45s']I entered as soon as I got your email Geo, didn't even come here first.[/quote]

Yea, easiest way for me to get the message out is clicking the "SPAM ALL OF THOSE FOOLS WHO REGISTERED" button. Think I've used it twice now.

Entered, though I really couldn't decide which I'd want. I picked Rukia's sword, but I'd prolly rather have one of those three piece sets. Not sure, lots of great swords!

[quote name='HotShotX']You guys are doing KoS contests again? Motherf*cker! I'm entering!

~HotShotX[/quote]

This isn't the same as the ones ran on that site marvel-ous.com. My site cares slightly less about keeping updated. Also, I am far more awesome than Dack.

[quote name='georox']This isn't the same as the ones ran on that site marvel-ous.com. My site cares slightly less about keeping updated. Also, I am far more awesome than Dack.[/quote]

Yeah you wish.

[quote name='dack']Yeah you wish.[/quote]

I KNOW I am. I could pull a nearly Spot-On Jimmy Urine. You can't get sexier than someone who looks like Jimmy Urine, THAN Jimmy Urine. Sorry Dack, you don't cut it.

[quote name='matth00lt']Congrats to whoever won, cause I know it wasn't me this time...or last time...or...:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='matth00lt']Ye gads! I won? Thanks Warked! and King of Swords! indeed![/quote]

I won the other $50 prize for this week's contest. Between Georox (aka Lord Geo), his forums, and King of Swords, I have them to thank for 3 swords in my collection (officially 75% of my sword collection). :applause:

~HotShotX

entered this beast again. ordered the thing i wanted last week hehe. its a present for someone. couldnt pass up the kick ass sale. thanks geo!

[quote name='HotShotX']I won the other $50 prize for this week's contest. Between Georox (aka Lord Geo), his forums, and King of Swords, I have them to thank for 3 swords in my collection (officially 75% of my sword collection). :applause:

~HotShotX[/quote]
I have 2 swords prior to this, a ton of daggers, some throwing weapons, and a blow-gun. All kept for fun and hedge-trimming. Not this one though...I actually think I opted for lock picks. I've always wanted a set of those.

bread's done
Back