CONTEST: rscaramelo wins Kameo for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy Kameo yet because I went with Rare's other launch title: PDZ. However, after seeing Kameo in action, it would be great to add to my collection and may have been a better call than PDZ :)

Next-gen seems synonymous with high-def, so I haven't really had a desire to get an xbox 360 because my TV is a 20 inch utilitarian model with AV ports that don't even work right.

My friend offered to sell me his old high-def 32 inch for $150, though, so with that and the amazon deal right around the corner, I'm looking to upgrade.

I haven't played it because... my wife likes to eat. No, no, no... It just got lost in the shuffle, and there are so many titles that are begging for my time, and money, right now.

I can't bring myself to buy it since I don't really care to play it, but my wife really wants the game but I'd hate for the tv and console to be used up by such a childish game.

it was a launch title and i didnt buy a 360 at launch. Other games have been more appealing but id definately play it for free cause im cheap! ;)

i haven't boughten this game because im a cheap ass gamer

im probably the 10th person to say that in this thread

I don't have a 360 yet. In fact I don't have any next gen system. I own all current gen except for the PSP so I hope to get a 360 from amazon for cheap on Thanksgiving. If not I guess it will be the first price drop. Who is going to have the premium system for $299?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back