Contest Time- Classic Sub-Zero Costume for MK 9

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
Since I hate to post codes on the free threads I always do contests for them. Giving away a code for the sub-zero costume in MK. If you already own the classic costume pack then trade it away if you win it.

Contest:

Post a Video of the coolest Fatailty in any of the Mortal Kombat games.
I'll pick a winner Sunday 7/31 around 6 PM Eastern time.

Good luck:D

ONLY 1 Fatality. Sorry I forgot to Mention that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eldergias']I think the best is PRETTY clear: THIS

Hope I get the code! Thanks for the contest. Now I just need to get a code for the online pass somehow.[/QUOTE]

Damn I had an extra one but traded it away. Sorry man If I somehow get another one I'll give it to you. I also heard GS gives them away with used copies of the game sometimes so you could try that.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Damn I had an extra one but traded it away. Sorry man If I somehow get another one I'll give it to you. I also heard GS gives them away with used copies of the game sometimes so you could try that.[/QUOTE]

Oops, you know what? I didn't mean online pass, I have that cause I got the game new. What I meant was actually the DLC pass thing. The Season pass I think it is called?

[quote name='eldergias']Can we just post a video of every fataility ever and let you choose or do we need to specify?[/QUOTE]

Just try to find only one. I knew someone was going to put a countdown list. I know it's hard, just to find a video on only 1 but this is a contest.

bread's done
Back