Contest: Win a Special Edition GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite Bundle! Post only once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going through 29 pages to see if anyone else has mentioned the game

"GripShift"

or not, but that's my contest entry.

-or-

"The people who use motion control always finish dead last." -CheapyD, CAGcast # 115

"It's sorta dry, so I don't wanna go in now." - CheapyD when talking about the MI6 marketing conference in Cagcast #115.

Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender - pc/mac 1992

Tongue of the Fatman - pc 1989

Touch Dic - Nintendo DS 2005

Spanky's Quest
Super Nintendo - 1991

spanky.jpg

And it even came from this podcast! Podcast number 115. Thanks to Cheapy D for the fine fodder.

Cheapy - "See Wombat, we're not stuffy nerds. We're loose nerds!" - 1:42:20-24

Barbie Horse Adventures.

Makes me think of the kind of websites one 'accidentally' stumbles across from time to time.

"Night Of Bush Capturing"

Produced by our friends down at the Global Islamic Media Front... Though not actually rated by the ESRB.

Let's try "Duckman The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick" - Rated T

It's just too easy to take CheapyD and Wombat's quotes out of context in their CAGcast... each episode contains *many* intentional and unintentional references. However, searching CAGcast audio is much harder than searching for game names on the net... so I wimped out and chose the following DS game:

Touchmaster

Rated "E"; featuring "Crystal Balls", "Go Wild" and "UpLift" and other not so aptly named minigames.

;-)

http://touchmastergame.com

Cagcast #60 - 55:08
"You start off the game in one of the guys houses... and you know, you see where they're coming" - Cheapy

and just the for heck of it, my game with a dirty name is "Fallout".

I'm pretty sure the whole Ratchet and Clank series except TOD qualifies. 'Going Commando' was always my favourite title.

I'm going to have to go with Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom. I actually remember seeing the game on GamePro TV with JD Roth back in the day and thinking it was a bit of a odd name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back