CONTEST: Win CheapyD's Games! [Last Day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Holy shit, I'm moving to Tokyo in three weeks!
There's no way I can bring all my stuff with me, so one lucky CAG is going to win 30+ games and a bunch of shwag (E3, TGS, etc.).

Simply post in this thread for a chance to win.
You must post something about Japan, winning my games, or what you would like to see me do (for your amusement) once I am living in Tokyo.

You may post as often as you wish, but that WILL NOT increase your chance of winning. One account/entry per person. You must be over 18 (or have your parents permission upon winning to receive M rated games) and in the continental US to be eligible to win. Winner will be chosen at random. Contest ends on or about 10/24/05.

Why am I moving to Japan?
Mrs. CheapyD got a great job and it requires us to move to Tokyo. Its basically an offer we can't refuse. I will still be able to run CAG from Japan and now I will be able to work on CAG full time. You can also likely expect new additions/features and possibly a new CAG sister website as I become Your Man In Japan.
Fear not! The focus of CAG will always be cheap video games.

Partial list of stuff (thanks thorbahn3)

Xbox
GTA: San Andreas (hot coffee version)
Deathrow
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
NBA Street 3
Area 51
KOTOR 2
Burnout 3
Brute Force
XIII
Deus Ex: Invisible War (sealed)
Rocky Legends
Ninja Gaiden
Driv3r
Splinter Cell:pT
OXM demo disc (battlefield)
Conker demo disc
Fable (bonus disc)

PS2
Timespitters 2
Socom 2
Spider-Man 2
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
State of Emergency
Onimusha 3
Rachet & Clank 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Madden 04
Tiger Woods 04
NBA Jam
Winning Eleven 7
Champions: Return to Arms
Karaoke Revolution
NHL Hitz Pro
Simpsons Hit & Run
Frequency
Twisted Metal: Black
MGS: 2 document
Shadow of the Colussus demo
Genji demo
Multitap
Microcon controller

Gamecube
Waverace (disc only)
Mario Party 5 (disc only)

PS1
Castlevania: SOTN (sealed)

Shwag, etc...
CAG t-shirt
CheapyD's Winning Eleven jersey worn on Cold Pizza
CAG business card sized flyers
Metal Gear Solid booklet (TGS 2005)
Xbox 360 brouchure (TGS 2005)
Atari demo disc (TGS 2005)
God of War poster (E3 2005)
Assorted Nintendo buttons (E3 2005)

I'd like to see Mr. D singing "Woman from Tokyo" to his wife on a jumbotron in Tokyo with a crowd around him dancing a la Space Channel 5.

Good luck. May the Schwartz be with you!

Er, isn't there some sort of "honor the penis" day in Japan, where they have parades, with cute Japanese girls carrying anatomically carved vegetables and such? I think you should go to one of those, just to see what it's all about.

The world owes me.

okay, this worked once when I was six and my gramma wanted to take a nap. Got a free soda that time. Now, the second time I tried it I met with less succss. Got a smack on the back of the head that time. So, it's 50/50 so far and it's time to roll it out for one more try...

Here goes...

ahem...

"GIMME! GIMME gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme GIMME!"

thank you.

I am so jealous. Japan is the one place in the world I really, really want to go, and I don't know if I'll ever get the chance. Omedetou, and best wishes.

Beware of old men in the subways, dont join the suicide club, and i hear the penis festival is really cool, although i think that's in another city.

One of the biggest citys in Japan is Tokyo.
Good luck to all who enter this competition!
Also, CheapyD. You have to hook us up with some good deals while you're there.

something about japan: it's a country in asia
sorry to be facetious, it's been a long day
have a safe trip (and i hope i win!)

cool thats great. I hope you be safe in japan, meet new people and try to enjoy the different lifestyle and different toilets. try them games out and let us know the 411 on those games so we know what to buy and what not.
Be safe

Awesome man, I love your collection, and I know you'll have an awesome time in Japan.

I would love to see you buy a Hello Kitty Fire Extinguisher, I have a few friends that are *aching* to get one!

smartperson

safe travels... i'm into this.

[quote name='CheapyD']Holy shit, I'm moving to Tokyo in three weeks!
There's no way I can bring all my stuff with me, so one lucky CAG is going to win 30+ games and a bunch of shwag (E3, TGS, etc.).

Simply post in this thread for a chance to win.
You must post something about Japan, winning my games, or what you would like to see me do (for your amusement) once I am living in Tokyo.

You may post as often as you wish, but that WILL NOT increase your chance of winning. One account/entry per person. You must be over 18 (or have your parents permission upon winning to receive M rated games) and in the continental US to be eligible to win. Winner will be chosen at random. Contest ends on or about 10/24/05.

Why am I moving to Japan?
Mrs. CheapyD got a great job and it requires us to move to Tokyo. Its basically an offer we can't refuse. I will still be able to run CAG from Japan and now I will be able to work on CAG full time. You can also likely expect new additions/features and possibly a new CAG sister website as I become Your Man In Japan.
Fear not! The focus of CAG will always be cheap video games.

Partial list of stuff (thanks thorbahn3)

Xbox
GTA: San Andreas (hot coffee version)
Deathrow
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
NBA Street 3
Area 51
KOTOR 2
Burnout 3
Brute Force
XIII
Deus Ex: Invisible War (sealed)
Rocky Legends
Ninja Gaiden
Driv3r
Splinter Cell:pT
OXM demo disc (battlefield)
Conker demo disc
Fable (bonus disc)

PS2
Timespitters 2
Socom 2
Spider-Man 2
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
State of Emergency
Onimusha 3
Rachet & Clank 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Madden 04
Tiger Woods 04
NBA Jam
Winning Eleven 7
Champions: Return to Arms
Karaoke Revolution
NHL Hitz Pro
Simpsons Hit & Run
Frequency
Twisted Metal: Black
MGS: 2 document
Shadow of the Colussus demo
Genji demo
Multitap
Microcon controller

Gamecube
Waverace (disc only)
Mario Party 5 (disc only)

PS1
Castlevania: SOTN (sealed)

Shwag, etc...
CAG t-shirt
CheapyD's Winning Eleven jersey worn on Cold Pizza
CAG business card sized flyers
Metal Gear Solid booklet (TGS 2005)
Xbox 360 brouchure (TGS 2005)
Atari demo disc (TGS 2005)
God of War poster (E3 2005)
Assorted Nintendo buttons (E3 2005)[/QUOTE]

Japan is not a bargaining economy, as are many nations of the world. Prices shown in stores are the prices you are expected to pay. There is a 5% national sales tax added to most items.

I would like CheapyD to send us pics of the various rare that are so rare here, but that grow on trees over there. That way we can envy him!

Good Luck! Wu-Tang!!!

I would love to see you join a Japanese metal band. Impossibly tight jeans and Iron Maiden T-shirt required. If you can make it on to the Japanese equivalent of TRL than all the better, though this is optional. Make it happen.

Japan? Wow. Allow me to speak for everyone when I say "AWESOME!"

While in Japan, be sure to check out some of the wrestling there. New Japan and All Japan. Nothing like fans clapping politely instead of cheering!

I think all that really needs to be said is
cheapydbathduckie1du.jpg

wow 69 pages already, like i have a chance of winning this. eh, just whatever you do in Tokyo, DO IT WITH NINJAS! GIMME SAN ANDREAS DAMMIT! im the only person on earth that hasn't played it yet.

Games,Games,Games

You will be so close to all the new releases on game systems and games, its like you died and gone to heaven :lol: . Bring on the games.

Wear some badass M.C. Hammer pants with the American flag on them and open up your own dojo. You could start the martial arts movement in Japan!

I just hope you can have a great time and somehow start a website that sells japenese impots. That would be cool. Have a good time in Japan.

Count me in!

Hmmmm....Notice how most of the stuff CheapyD is giving away is Xbox....Is he ashamed of having a Xbox in Japan?

Cheapy D is turning Japanese !

Throw on a wig, kimono and some make-up and be a Geisha Cheapy. Hell you have so many posts on here I have no doubt you will be a master in the art of conversation. Best of luck to you and the Mrs. new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back