Contest - Win MP Points, Wii Points, $20 Amazon

Overlord Goomba

CAGiversary!
I needs me a background for my YouTube channel, so I'm holding a contest for it. Just a few rules for it:

1. No size restrictions really, width should be around 1280px just so it does not repeat, width-wise, on the page. The height does not matter. The file size has to be exactly 256K or less. That's YouTube's restriction.

2. Background color has to be black. However, the image/text of the background can be whatever you want it to be. It should say "Chaos Productions" on it somewhere/somehow.

That's it. Want to get in on it? E-mail your entries to [email protected]. Deadline is Thursday, November 27th, unless it needs to be extended for whatever reason.

Oh, and the prizes. One background will be chosen, therefore there can only be one winner. The winner can pick any one of the four prizes below:

1600 MP Points
3 Month XBL Subscription
2000 Wii Points
$20 Amazon Gift Certificate

The code to redeem the prize will be e-mailed to the winner the day of, or the day after the deadline, at the latest.

You know it is going to repeat even at 1280px for people (like myself) who have a 1680x1050 monitor, right?

and 256k or less isn't much to work with.

Well I finally ordred a 360 and it should get here this week, so I should probably try to get those 1600 points or 3 month sub.

I'd be willing to give this a go, never done a YouTube page before, but I'm very familiar with Photoshop. Do you have any examples of other people's YouTube pages that you liked?

Advanced Design Customization
Background Image:
Upload an image that will display as a background on your channel (maximum 256K).

Repeat Background Image: Yes/No

Choose no :)

bread's done
Back