CONTEST: Win NASCAR 08!

Xbox 360 version for me and I'd like to be sponsored by Taco Bell, the greatest fast food joint in the universe.

[quote name='InuFaye']PS3 version, and this explains it all

*ricky bobby car*[/quote]
Nooooooo!!! I was looking to pull out a ricky bobby joke, but you beat me to the punch. :cold: :lol:

PS3 Version

I'd want to put nintendo on my car, since everyone loves the wii, and zelda / mario / metroid :)

Xbox 360 version...

sponsor - Transformers.. Stock car with the Autobot symbol on it... can't beat that with a stick...

PS3 Version

I'd be sponsored by ED-209 with sweet sweet quotes like:
"Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply" Emblazoned across the sides.

Cuz Normal Cops are highly inefficient.

xbox 360 version.

I'd want my car and my suit to be sponsored by Ubisoft and have Jade Raymond's face on the hood. =] =] =]

360 version

I would have the Formula 1 sponsor on the car. That way, the people in teh United States will be informed and interested in the world motorsport that the world already loves

I would like south end press as my sponsor. A giant Noam Chomsky head could be placed on my hood.

I play on the xbox 360, jump in (as long as everyone each owns a console, No local multiplayer on this system).

Dos Equis would have to be my sponsor. It's my favorite beer and I hope they would give me yearly supplies. Hopefully it will convince some Nascar fans that there are other beers besides Bud, Busch, and Miller!

360 version for me please!

360 version please.

Victoria's Secret so I could have their models all over my car and on my chest (and hopefully on my lap).

I'd also forgo the firesuit in favor of wearing their unmentionables. I happen to look damn sexy in lace. And you thought fire was hot.

Microsoft
Playboy
Coke
Castillo Rum
JOB Crystals Rolling Papers
Black N Mild Cigars
High Times Magazine
Wendy's
& CheapAssGamer.com

Playstation 3 version.

My sponsor would have to be Sprint because it sounds like a cool name to have sponsor a racer, and I also just got their free Tshirt that I found on this site.

It says "I am very well connected" and the back says "I have the cure...for Connectile Disfunction. May result in extended connections" Haha, awesome.

I would like the 360 version.

I would like to be sponsered by Trojan. Which would also include me wearing a Trojan battle helment instead of the standard nascar helment and my jumpsuit would be a tight fitting spandex which would be skin color. And on the side it would say "Sponsered by the CAG cast we WRAP UP every show and you should to"

If I were to be a sponsored racecar driver, I would like to be sponsored by....

CHEAPASSGAMER!!!!!!!!!! Because you guys rock, and I would be honored to have your logo plastered all over my car. And I guess I would like to be sponsored by EA too (you know, just in case they have any stake in this contest).

Oh, and I would LOVE to have the 360 version.

I'd be sponsered by Nazis, abortion, the dukes of hazard, or genocide victims (Cagcast #81, fucking hilarious)

I'd go for the ps3 version

I'd like to be sponsored by Marlboro, just because the fumes are healthier out of the exhaust than in your lungs. At least when I'm playing on the PS3...

I'd love to win Nascar 08 for my Xbox 360 to use with my force feedback wheel. If I were a driver, I think I'd like to be sponsored by Hasbro, so I could pimp out my car with Transformers logos.

I would like to be sponsored by Mr. Pibb & Red Vines because they equal crazy delicious. That would be a funny combo on my PS3.

I would be sponsored by No Limit Records circa late 90s, so I could have that crazy Pen and Pixel artwork real huge on the hood. Also CAGcast. And I'll take the 360 version if I win, thank you.

My sponsor would be Sprite since they're my favorite soda plus have my favorite color (green) in their logo. They would keep my car in sublym(onal) shape.

And I'd take the 360 version please.

I would be sponsored by DC Comics, so whenever I won I could shout "thanks to the god-damned batman" and then be docked some sweet points lol! I would like the 360 version please :)

I should have this my car advertising this product, the whizzinator. It is a device used to store and dispense clean urine for drug tests. This item comes in several colors to match the flesh tone of any individuals, as some drug tests are observed. The device even has a small heater in it so it dispenses the liquid at the correct temperature.

Besides, if I crash another car they can say I was driving like a dick, and I can say, yep, that's my sponsor. The car could be painted a different flesh tone each race. ;)

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

I could use any version, but would prefer the PS2 version.

ps3 or ps2

i would like to be sponsored by cheapassgamer just because i would love to have a bald mans head on my car and the words ASS written on the windshield. i would also love to have a ps3 installed inside the car -_- and lastly my suit would be a furry wombat that i would wear in honor or wombat.

Xbox 360

I would want Trojan to be the sponser. So much fun during the race...you could have the annocers saying the trojan just rammed into the hooters... car. lol ...

360 or PS3 version.

I would like to be sponsored by Microsoft. I figure my car will work something like this.

Start of the race:
In order to unlock the doors of the car I will have to simultaneuosly put one hand on the rear bumper, one hand on the windshield and one on the door. (CTRL-ALT-DEL)

Lap 10:
For some reason the car will begin moving very very slowly at which point I will have to pit, shut off the engine, wait 30 seconds and restart. This is of course after my pit chief had to put one hand on the rear bumper, one hand on the windshield and one on the door so that I could get out of the car. (which for some reason is necessary to get it restarted)

Lap 20:
A message will come over the radio that there is some kind of error with how the car is running. I won't notice anything happening at all, but the message will keep coming. I will have the crew chief send the error report to microsoft which result in ... absolutely nothing

Lap 34:
A ten year old kid will scream profanity at us over the radio after we are passed by the Nintendo Wii car.

Lap 35:
Achievement: Your car has actually lasted for 35 Laps!

Lap 36:
Three lights on the Tachometer will come up and the car will effectively die. I will try my best to get it to pit where a mexican wearing a Property of McAllen Texas t-shirt will promptly cover the car and tow it away.

Lap 40:
Microsoft will contact the crew chief to let me know that a new car is on the way.

Lap 350:
Microsoft delivers a new car and will be completely confused when we explain that the race was over for us on lap 36, and that all this time was wasted without actually having the car work. Upon inspection of the new car, we will find that this is actually Jeff Gordon's car which was wrecked last week at Daytona. It now has a Microsoft logo on it.

PS2. Sesame Street could sponsor me, but I suppose I'd have to pay them because they work on grants and donations. Okay.

I would like to be sponsored by PS3, because at first I would be expensive and with not a lot of functions and in mid-race I start to get my upgrades and try to compete with the rest of the cars...

PS3 por favor!!

bread's done
Back