CONTEST: WWE RAW on USA - October 3rd, 8pm EST [Winner announced!]

[quote name='Scorch']Did you see his new tattoo? It's hilarious.. i'll repost it here. It's the dumbest thing i've seen in my life, even dumber than your fetish for those chicks in the pokemon suits or whatever.

1brock.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Worst tattoo ever. It has no point or meaning it just for looks Brock lesnar YAAFM

Brock looks kinda disgruntled in that picture. Also, is anyone sick and tired of Hogan appearing on WWE? I mean, he's a legend and all, but he sucked as a wrestler.

[quote name='CheapyD']Nice! If we promoted it a bit, im sure we would max out the room.[/QUOTE]

If I only had an xbox...

in other news, that prize pack is actually really kick ass

[quote name='demomanTNA']I hope I win. I like free stuff. :D[/QUOTE]

As do I. Gimmie, gimmie! :)

Oh man did I love seeing Stephanie McMahan out there...brings me back...

Heh heh...ill announce the winner this afternoon.

Apparetnly the show did very well from a ratings standpoint:

This weeks premiere of WWE's RAW on USA was the most watched RAW in 3
years with viewership up 30% from the average number of viewers that
watched on Spike TV.

* #1 telecast of the night on cable for A18-49 and A25-54
* Delivered 2.9 Million A18-49 and 2.5 Million A25-545
* 6 Million total viewers
* The most amount of people to watch RAW in 3 Years
* Up 30% from Spike average viewer numbers

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']WWE shot themselves in the foot bigtime, they had the ratings, and failed to deliver a knock-out show.[/QUOTE]

The main thing that bothered me was that the Samckdown stars didn't get to have the match that they advertised. I was really looking forward to it. In the words of Carlito, "that's not cool".

Well what a piece of luck, that's an amazing prize package too! I'm pumped, I've been looking up Raw vs SD caws for the past 30 minutes+

Thank you ever-so graciously O' Cheap One :D

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well what a piece of luck, that's an amazing prize package too! I'm pumped, I've been looking up Raw vs SD caws for the past 30 minutes+

Thank you ever-so graciously O' Cheap One :D[/QUOTE]
You gave him a ride, didn't you?! I knew you cheated. J/K Congrats.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well what a piece of luck, that's an amazing prize package too! I'm pumped, I've been looking up Raw vs SD caws for the past 30 minutes+

Thank you ever-so graciously O' Cheap One :D[/QUOTE]

Congrats. My wife would like to know if you are attached to the picture of Edge... :lol:

and Edge would like to know if you are attached to your wife!

*rimshot*

I'll be here all week, ladies and gents! Please, try the fish!

[quote name='mykevermin']and Edge would like to know if you are attached to your wife!

*rimshot*

I'll be here all week, ladies and gents! Please, try the fish![/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back