Contests for Cheap Asses

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm not very happy that EGM has chosen to call the winners of the SFII giveaway... especially since I only have one phone line. :(

Guess I'll be staying offline a lot come September.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I'm not very happy that EGM has chosen to call the winners of the SFII giveaway... especially since I only have one phone line. :(

Guess I'll be staying offline a lot come September.[/quote]

Oh shit, they call your house to tell you if you've won? Damn! With all the telemarketers lately, my Mom nor my brother will pick up if it's not in our town or they know who the person is. Dammit...

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I'm not very happy that EGM has chosen to call the winners of the SFII giveaway... especially since I only have one phone line. :(

Guess I'll be staying offline a lot come September.[/quote]

If I'm correct, for winners, they will call you September 15th.

http://www.nintendo.com/sweepstakes?id=c538d428-0bed-4047-833c-856d4cb988a7

Four (4) GRAND PRIZE winners will receive:

one (1) Game Boy Advance SP video game system with "tribal" design
one (1) E3 Nintendo messenger bag (Timbuk2 brand)
one (1) t-shirt with Nintendo design
one (1) notebook with Nintendo design
one (1) pen with Nintendo design

Sixteen (16) FIRST PRIZE winners will receive:

one (1) E3 Nintendo messenger bag (Timbuk2 brand)

You have to registered on Nintendo.com to enter though, you can enter every day. Ends September 7.

In honor of their website redesign, Circuit City is having a contest to win a "plasma TV makeover" or a "digital memories makeover." I don't have a direct link to it because it requires a session ID, but it's linked on their front page at http://www.circuitcity.com

http://www.nintendo.com/sweepstakes?id=0fafe6e8-a551-4fb3-9458-dcc40f337341

Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for winner and one guest to the Nintendo Fusion Tour concert in Seattle, Washington on October 8, 2004. Grand Prize package consists of round-trip coach airfare for two (Approximate Retail Value: $1500) from the nearest national airport to winner’s residence, two nights of one room, double-occupancy hotel accommodation (ARV: $600.00), transportation to and from the Nintendo Fusion Tour concert, two (2) Game Boy Advance SP video game systems (ARV: $160.00), two (2) NES Classic videogames for the Game Boy Advance SP, two (2) tickets to the Nintendo Fusion Tour show at the Premier theater in Seattle on October 8, 2004 (ARV: $40.00), and one (1) CD library containing one (1) CD of each of the six bands in the Nintendo Fusion Tour line-up: Story of the Year, lostprophets, My Chemical Romance, Letter Kills, Anberlin and Autopilot Off (ARV: $90.00). Grand Prize package also includes a visit to the Nintendo of America headquarters in Redmond, Washington, including transportation to and from the winners’ hotel. Total ARV for the Grand Prize package: $2,350.00.

First Prize: Ten (10) First Prize winners will each receive (1) CD library containing one (1) CD of each of the six bands in the Nintendo Fusion Tour line-up: Story of the Year, lostprophets, My Chemical Romance, Letter Kills, Anberlin and Autopilot Off (ARV of CD Library: $90.00).

rules- http://www.nintendo.com/sweepstakesrules?id=0fafe6e8-a551-4fb3-9458-dcc40f337341

Hello,

Hey I found a website

www.thecinemasource.com

They have tons of contests for all kinds of DVD's. You have to pay a small shipping fee though if you win. I actually won one a couple of days ago for a Futurama Volume 4 DVD.

Hey guys! Another EGM contest for you guys!

From the recent EGM mag:
"Forgot about letting the wookie win-- you deserve free stuff, too. So to celebrate the release of the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD, LucasArts and EGM are offering you the change to score loads of free games and movies based on George Lucas' faraway galaxy. Just go to http://starwars.egm.1up.com and tell us what other page in the magazine has the image of Jedi bad boy Darth Vader. So may the force be with you...or whatever the Star Wars nerds say these days."

The page in the magazine with the other image of Darth Vader (from my searching, it's the only other image in the mag) is page 124.

All contest info is on the contest site.

Please note: EGM will call you if you win the contest, so list your real phone number.

Win up to 5,000 dollars or other prizes like a GBA SP.

Go to www.foxbox.tv. Go over to the F Zero sweepstakes.
Type in this code.

1: 07
2: 14
3: 00

Must under 17 to enter. If you win please give me part of something you won like the GBA game and you can keep the GBA SP and cash.

http://www.vgpub.com/?view=contest

We here at VGpub are celebrating the release of THQ's much anticipated WWE Smackdown vs. RAW for PS2 by giving away not one, but two brand spanking new copies of the game in this contest.

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW is the sixth installment of THQ's acclaimed Smackdown line of games that debuted on the original Playstation back in 1999. Each game in the series has always been one of the best selling titles of the holidays, and this latest entry looks to follow the same success. Smackdown vs. RAW still has one of the best create-a-wrestler modes on the market and the most match types than any other current WWE game to date with many fan favorites like Hell in a Cell, TLC, Elimination Chamber, Bra & Panties, and many more. New features to this year's game is superstar voiceover for the story mode this year to make it the most authentic WWE experience ever, a new create-a-belt option, new legends such as Bret "Hitman" Hart & Andre the Giant, and for the first time ever in a WWE game, online play!

All we need from you is to fill out this online form with your Name, Age, Location, and email address. Contest ends on 11/9/2004

Contest rules
One entry per person. Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada only. You must be 13 or older to enter this contest. If an entrant is under the age of 18 his/her parents may need to sign a release form before shipment if applicable. One submission per person, multiple submissions on the same IP address will be disqualified. Winner Must have a valid E-Mail account on file. Contest odds are based on the number of submissions, winners will be chosen in a random drawing and notified by email. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be sent via the US Postal service. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.

Members of the Videogame Pub staff and members of their immediate family are NOT eligible for the contest.Contest LinkContest Link

We're having our first contest, and having a teeny contest budget, we have to start out small. Prizes include:

2 different collections of DVD release posters
Halo 2 promo stuff (aluminum notebook and spinner keychain)
A huge box of comfort fit earplugs

But hey, it's free to enter!

www.bumscorner.com

www.handheldheadquarters.com

Handheld HQ is starting off with giving away 3 Best Buy giftcards. This goes for any registered user by tax day, April 15 2005. Its a small membership drive contest with others to follow and possibly one to begin and end before this contest expires.

bread's done
Back