Contra Action Figures $40.00

Has anyone had any experience with their shipping? The box for this is part of the reason I want to pick this up. I don't want it getting destroyed during shipping

I want these but will wait for a price drop. $25 for both is my price.

One question, anybody know why the colors are switched on their pants? I could have swore Bill was always blue and Lance was always red or am I just crazy and not remembering my childhood clearly enough?

Is it bad that I've forgotten certain anniversary dates before yet I've never forgotten the Contra code?

#priorities

#dontjudgeme

I want these but will wait for a price drop. $25 for both is my price.

One question, anybody know why the colors are switched on their pants? I could have swore Bill was always blue and Lance was always red or am I just crazy and not remembering my childhood clearly enough?
Good luck. NECA had a really really hard time with Konami so this is the only konami figure and most likely won't be getting a reprint or anything. NECA had a Simon Belmont in the works, but scrapped it. Took the main guy 4 months of talking after the prototype was finished and shown at cons to get these out.

Good luck. NECA had a really really hard time with Konami so this is the only konami figure and most likely won't be getting a reprint or anything. NECA had a Simon Belmont in the works, but scrapped it. Took the main guy 4 months of talking after the prototype was finished and shown at cons to get these out.
Thanks for the information. Although, it's always a "Good Luck" hunt for me. That's how it is living my frugal CAG lifestyle.

Luckily, I have a toy guy at my local flea market that likes to sell higher end figures like this dirt cheap when he gets them in just to make a quick turn around buck. Last pickup from him was Zombie Hulk and Zombie Colonel America Marvel Select figures NIB for $50 total. They go for around 75-100 a piece.

Bottom line, by the time they end up at my purchase price it will probably be 3-5 years from now at a flea market when I have already forgotten about them lol

bread's done
Back