Control Ultimate Edition - PlayStation 4 - $29.99 @ Amazon

Given regular price is $40 gonna wait til this hits $20 personally. Nice to see it dropping though. I believe it was $20 digitally a few weeks ago. 

As an early adopter, huge fan of the studio and all their works, and owner of all the DLC, I’m a little frustrated I don’t also get the PS5 upgrade without buying everything I own again :/

As an early adopter, huge fan of the studio and all their works, and owner of all the DLC, I’m a little frustrated I don’t also get the PS5 upgrade without buying everything I own again :/
Yeah they burned a lot of trust to make a quick buck. Now their main fan base will hold off buying their games right away and wait for deep discounts. At least I know I will.

Given regular price is $40 gonna wait til this hits $20 personally. Nice to see it dropping though. I believe it was $20 digitally a few weeks ago.
I think digital dropped to $20 over the holidays. Personally, I try to support these definitive all on-disc releases as publishers tend not to do this anymore.

bread's done
Back