Controller Headset/Mic Alternative

darkchaostitan

CAGiversary!
I’ve had many problems with MS’s XBL headsets. Two of them have broken on me. Their life span isn’t very long.

What I like is the overear headphone/mic combination sets. This feature highly featured and produced for PC users, is less than apt to be produced on the 360 line. For due to it’s high difficulty of being produced due to it’s previous products, it’s just not feasible.

What isn’t feasible for me however is using one ear bud and a mike so that I can hope to hear both my mic and my friends’ intelligibly.

Given that my PC controls the sound for my 360, and is within close vicinity of it. I’d like to know if there is a way possible or a specific jack adapter to buy to allow use of the 360’s controller to the regular PC headset.

It’s really frustrating for me. I know most people use their speakers and headsets, so that the speakers are so loud that it doesn’t matter whether you have the headphone in your ear. However for those few that do use headphones/mics for the 360, we are left out from the bunch.

If anyone has any solutions, I’d be happy to hear them.

PS If you say to take the preferences and play through speakers and mic, put regular headphones on with the mic somewhere else, it doesn’t work. You can barely hear anyone.

bread's done
Back