Converter for Laptop to play Wii

Domikaze

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good and affordable input devices to hook up my wii/ps2 to my laptop. The only one I know of is gamebridge, and I was wondering if there was anything better out there. If possible, one that would support component cables would be great (if it exists), but I am interested in either. Thanks!

I think Gamebridge is your best bet since most other devices are either too expensive and/or there's an annoying delay between button inputs and what is displayed. If you get some S-video cables for the Gamebridge, it really doesn't look all that bad. I got the Gamestop branded universal composite/s-video cables which connect to the PS2/Wii/Xbox360 and I think PS3.

Careful with the gamebridge and some games. Me and my friend have used a gamebridge to play on our computer screens and it worked great EXCEPT for guitar hero because apparently there was a very small lag time before you the screen updates, making it a bit harder to play it. Other than that, it worked great.

[quote name='NitrousO']Careful with the gamebridge and some games. Me and my friend have used a gamebridge to play on our computer screens and it worked great EXCEPT for guitar hero because apparently there was a very small lag time before you the screen updates, making it a bit harder to play it. Other than that, it worked great.[/QUOTE]

there is lag calibration in gh2 and 3 and that 80s one.

bread's done
Back