Cops: Idaho mom had sex with son's friends

Calipso

CAGiversary!
Courtney Sue Reschke, a 35-year-old Idaho mother was charged with providing alcohol to and having sexual contact with four 15-year-old boys. The Idaho Statesman reports that Reschke appeared in 4th District Court on Dec. 3, 2012, on two counts each of felony injury to a child and felony lewd conduct. Prosecutors allege Reschke has had several sexual encounters with friends of her oldest child at her Kuna home since the start of the school year. Reschke's public defender sought her release without bond so she could keep her job and care for her children. District Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby said Reschke's bond conditions include no contact with anyone under the age of 18, including her children. She was jailed on $250,000 bail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10014846.html

After going through all the pics on this little article of CBS News, I am pretty jealous of those kids. She is quite the looker for 35. :D

Nothing exciting happened to me at age 15... :D

In either case, I doubt that the kids will be scarred for life or anything like that. I really don't think these cases should be treated the same way as other sex offenders/predators... now, don't get me wrong, a 35 y/o mom who's having sex with 15 y/o boys likely has psychological and emotional issues. She would benefit most from a psychologist and a support system, not jail time. She's not exactly a danger to society.

[quote name='BigT']Nothing exciting happened to me at age 15... :D

In either case, I doubt that the kids will be scarred for life or anything like that. I really don't think these cases should be treated the same way as other sex offenders/predators... now, don't get me wrong, a 35 y/o mom who's having sex with 15 y/o boys likely has psychological and emotional issues. She would benefit most from a psychologist and a support system, not jail time. She's not exactly a danger to society.[/QUOTE]

Be funny if one of them knocked her up though.

Imagine the son of the woman. He's gotta be ashamed. If I were one of the 15 year olds who banged her, I'd be hoping I got pics or vids of it.

[quote name='Calipso']Be funny if one of them knocked her up though.

[/QUOTE]

did you see "That's My Boy"? it wasn't funny

[quote name='berzirk']She's definitely a butter face, but she spent well on her rack. I guess I admire that.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but at 15 you wouldn't knock it back.

Couple of drinks in me and I probably would.

[quote name='usickenme']did you see "That's My Boy"? it wasn't funny[/QUOTE]

I live in a city where the filmed multiple scenes.

The movie was terrible. Adam Sandler filmed a scene with Rex Ryan less than 200 feet from my house. So much douche in one space.

However, this woman getting knocked up would result in a better story than any Adam Sandler flick.

I really don't understand america's pet peeve with sex. It's just confusing, it is a normal, healthy, part of life that most people expirence. Love and passion are some of the greatest feelings a person can expirence and sex takes it to the next level. I personly think it is because of Christians ideals that say it is bad and temptation is evil. Ironically it really is one of the few things the common Christian follows. So many people say " yeah I'm a christian" and really aren't, how many Christians go to church on a weekly basis? How many people honor the sabbath? Most Christians even say " Jesus is god" while their holy text says he is the son of god. I'm not attempting to start a flame war, or preach to the choir, just stating my ideals. If you disagree, that's your opinion, and this is mine. So be respectable to mine, and I'll respect yours.

[quote name='HomelessGamer']I really don't understand america's pet peeve with sex. It's just confusing, it is a normal, healthy, part of life that most people expirence. Love and passion are some of the greatest feelings a person can expirence and sex takes it to the next level. I personly think it is because of Christians ideals that say it is bad and temptation is evil. Ironically it really is one of the few things the common Christian follows. So many people say " yeah I'm a christian" and really aren't, how many Christians go to church on a weekly basis? How many people honor the sabbath? Most Christians even say " Jesus is god" while their holy text says he is the son of god. I'm not attempting to start a flame war, or preach to the choir, just stating my ideals. If you disagree, that's your opinion, and this is mine. So be respectable to mine, and I'll respect yours.[/QUOTE]

This may not be the best news article on which to make your stand. Just sayin...

[quote name='camoor']This may not be the best news article on which to make your stand. Just sayin...[/QUOTE]

The heart wants what it wants...:lol:

[quote name='cancerman1120']The heart wants what it wants...:lol:[/QUOTE]

You can substitute heart with penis and it would fit just as well.

HAA HAA! LOL @ Camoor. At least it was the appropriate forum! Although I think I would have appreciated it more had it been in like, a Kmart clearance thread or something.

How would you feel if it was YOUR MOM banging your friends.....

If it was some other woman sure I don't see a problem with that.... His friends must be asshats to even touch another friend's mom

bread's done
Back