Cosmic M's Duplicates (Cheap Cheap Cheap)

Cosmic M

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey all,

I have been browsing CAG for what seems like a decent amount of time, but mostly for discounts. I'm a collector, and the trading board is typically for dudes who want rid of their old games for new ones. This is cool, but I'm a psycho and never get rid of an old game no matter how worthless or poor the game was/will be. I do however want rid of some old duplicates. As these are shitty games, I'll take almost anything for them, so name your price and you'll probably get it. You can post in the thread, but i may not read it, PM is the surefire way to get my attention. Also, as i collect, you can be sure that my games are all complete/like new condition, yadda yadda yadda, basically it wont show up with any scratches and will have the box and manual.

Anyway onto the dups...

NBA Street V2, this was a great game, but the fact that i own 2 GCN copies and 1 PS2 copy is a little ridiculous.

Madden 2002: Ok, I own 2 copies of Madden 02 (GCN), then madden 04,05 and 06, and i fucking hate madden games.

Madden 06: I think (think) that I have a copy of this for both 360 and original Xbox. If at all interested, ill have another look.

Beyond Good and Evil: I love this game, criminally underplayed. I own one complete copy for GCN, and one copy is linked to my steam account. I am quite hesitant to give this up as the other copy isn't tangible, but if the price is right...

That seems to be it for now. Again, besides BG&E, these are crappy sports titles that I have too many of, so name the price and ill accept.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back