Costco 5 Pack DVD's 24.99 after $20 off

MHRX

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, just got back from costco and noticed a really good deal on their 5 pack bundles. They are marked at 44.99 but with the coupon (normally handed to you when you enter) it takes them to 24.99. Here are the bundles:

Action:
Fight Club
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Transporter
Phone Booth
True Lies

Sci-Fi:
Alien
Alien vs. Predator
I Robot
Day After Tomorow
Predator

Super Hero:
Daredevil (directors cut)
Elektra
Fantastic 4
X-Men (1 disc)
X-Men 2

Family:
Because of Winn-Dixie
Garfield
Ice-Age
Millions
Robots

the coupon is good from 2/27-3/5

All movies were widescreen, and all apperaed to be the 1 disc editions. Not a bad way to add to your collection.

wow, the action and super hero ones are Awesome! Thanks, is there anybody that can confirm this? My nearest costco is 30 minutes away.

[quote name='magictoilet']wow, the action and super hero ones are Awesome! Thanks, is there anybody that can confirm this? My nearest costco is 30 minutes away.[/quote]

Consider it confirmed, DVDTalk has had it posted for about 5 days already (2 days prior to the start of the sale).

These are pretty good deals. I plan to get the Superhero set tonight, it seems like the best deal to/for me. I'll end up selling/trading the X-men and X-men 2 since I have the X-men Collection set, and I'll probably sell my 2-disc DareDevil as well. I've heard/read that the director's cut of DD is much better than the theatrical release (which I didn't really like), so I've been wanting to give that one a try. I also want to see Elektra and Fantastic Four (although I am not expecting much from either), so 3 movies wanted out of 5 makes it worth buying.

The only movie in the Action set that I have yet to see is Phone Booth, and I think I have that DVD somewhere.

The Family set is a pretty good deal also, although I haven't seen (and have no plans to see) Garfield or Because of Winn-Dixie -- Ice Age was fun, Robots was surprisingly entertaining, and Millions is a must-see.

bread's done
Back