Costco B&M: DJ Hero, TH: Ride $89.97 - or less (YMMV)

Googer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I spotted this in my Costco today (Robinson Township location, west of Pittsburgh) and didn't see it posted here...the few remaining copies of DJ Hero (with turntable) and Tony Hawk: Ride (with board) in my local Costco were marked down to $62. They had 3 or 4 copies left of each for both 360 and PS3. TH:R obviously isn't very highly regarded, but I figure some CAG'ers out there very well may be interested in DJ Hero. :) I believe the only YMMV part of this would be if your local warehouse still has any left. Good luck!

-

Edit:

These are apparently in Costco's system at a clearance price of $89.97, but some individual locations (including my local one) are further discounting them below that. As of this edit for example, the PS3 version of DJ Hero (which is all they have left) is discounted down to $50.98 at mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigredvan14']Is Costco a membership store? If not, I'm heading to mine tomorrow to check it out.[/QUOTE]
It is a membership store.

[quote name='e Skrilla']awwwww Im not that far from robinson township but don't you have to have a costco's membership right?[/QUOTE]

I asked that already, and it got answered twice. I'll let you have the extra answer I didn't use ;)

what is the best version of dj hero? wii, xbox, or ps3?

i sort of want to get all my peripheral type games on the wii, but if the xbox or ps3 version is better...

I said in a thread a few weeks ago that I thought DJ Hero would drop between $60 and $70 somewhere by February. If my local Costco has it for the $62 that is going to be mighty tempting....

[quote name='Rig']Damn, that's a price I'd pay for DJ Hero! (No Costco's around here.)[/QUOTE]

Why not get it from lamestop?

They are bound to have at least 1 used copy in the area for 60 bucks, 54 with edge. I found one near me, but I took it back because I didn't like it. Got demon souls instead.

I'll check my Costco today. None of the GS stores around here have any DJ Hero. There is one with a PS3 used TH:R, but I have no interest at that price. At $30 or so, I may get one and see if it's fun just to jump around on the board, but I'm not paying more than that.

[quote name='Googer']I spotted this in my Costco today (Robinson Township location, west of Pittsburgh) and didn't see it posted here...the few remaining copies of DJ Hero (with turntable) and Tony Hawk: Ride (with board) in my local Costco were marked down to $62. They had 3 or 4 copies left of each for both 360 and PS3. TH:R obviously isn't very highly regarded, but I figure some CAG'ers out there very well may be interested in DJ Hero. :) I believe the only YMMV part of this would be if your local warehouse still has any left. Good luck![/QUOTE]

I posted the deal for DJ Hero for $60 at Costco a week ago. Unfortunately, nobody paid any attention to it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249363

Anyway, DJ Hero is definitely worth the $60. Once you "get" the controls it becomes very addicting.

hit up my local costco in southwest ohio.... no dice on either. but plenty of the dj hero in stock at regular price if your interested

[quote name='100xp']oi...how many more plastic controllers can i fit into my apartment.[/QUOTE]

You need plastic furniture controls.

Just an update to this - this is actually still alive @ my Costco, though all they have left at this point is 4 copies of the PS3 version of DJ Hero. The price is actually even better at this point too - they dropped it down to $50.98. I'll note that part is apparently very much YMMV as the base price that'd be in Costco's system of $89.97 (clearance price) is crossed-out and $50.98 is written next to it. I did snap a photo of this with my cell phone if anyone absolutely begs for proof of it though. :p

bread's done
Back