Costco B&M: PSP WTF! 14.97, DS Rocket Slime 23.97

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Might be local to the Laguna Niguel, CA Costco but I suspect not. Saw these today with new yellow price stickers.

Also DS Alex Stormbreaker (or whatever it's called) was 19.97 as well as a couple of other minor drops that were even less memorable.

Good price on WTF!, though.

Man, I didn't like WTF. It seemed less like a parody of a job and more like a simulation of one. The whole thing seemed like a joke on the player.

LMAO, I gotta say I read the title to the thread and thought the comment "WTF" was:
PSP What the F##K for $14.97.
lol, whoops

[quote name='big_squirtle']LMAO, I gotta say I read the title to the thread and thought the comment "WTF" was:
lol, whoops[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. At that price I would take a psp

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Did Costco have Every Extend Extra by any chance and do you know how much it was?[/quote]

No, they don't have that one at all.

I'm waiting for it to drop at Best Buy, since most BBs seem to have a ton of them. The shelf tag always makes me chuckle, because it's spelled wrong in every store: "Evey Extend Extra"

[quote name='bballplaya210']I thought the same thing. At that price I would take a psp[/quote]

I thought the same too! Would've probably been an extreme YMMV and probably a pricing error!!

[quote name='big_squirtle']LMAO, I gotta say I read the title to the thread and thought the comment "WTF" was:
lol, whoops[/quote]

haha yea same here

i thought you were like WTF

A PSP System for 14.97 at COSTCO?!?!

Just like everyone else I too thought it was the price for the PSP, but for the game itself it might be worth a try for that price.

I went to costco and all i saw worth noting was this
Brain Age (DS) 17.99
Call of Duty 3 (360,PS3) 54.99

lol, whoops[/QUOTE]

i thought the exact same thing, and i thought to myself "looks like i am driving to laguna nigel tomorrow":lol:

bread's done
Back