Costco Dual Shock 3 w/ game bundle $54.79

jenksalot

CAGiversary!
Hi all!

I didn't see this posted anywhere so forgive me if it is, but I just got back from Costco, where they have a bundle that includes the PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller w/a game (I got Infamous) for $54.79. I also saw Ratchet & Clank, Grand Turismo prologue, Uncharted, and Motorstorm, among others. I'm guessing most of the "greatest hits" were in there but I didn't check too closely. Not the deal of the century but still pretty good I thought. Enjoy!

Oh and just to be safe possible YMMV...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='moothemagiccow']wouldnt it make more sense to include the controller with a 2 player game?[/QUOTE]

You'd think so, but apparently not. I bought one that came with uncharted 1.

Not bad, you essentially get a free game. Although none of us CAGs would probably ever pay full price.

Jenksalot, i called my costco Columbia, MD. they thought i was crazy. only system bundles there. where is the costco u went to?

Thanks!

just bought the good of war collections one for 60 red controller and all at gamestop .... full price hurt my heart but its not too bad.

[quote name='toxicinzanity']just bought the good of war collections one for 60 red controller and all at gamestop .... full price hurt my heart but its not too bad.[/QUOTE]

should have use SAVER15 to make it $51+tax. hope you at least used SAVER for free shipping

bread's done
Back