Costco DVD/HD/Blu-Ray deals

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I went to Costco and I noticed that there were quite a few deals active now and in the coming weeks. I would have typed it up off of the coupon (instant coupon) sheet, but I noticed that a FWer graciously typed it up earlier...so this is ripped from ktg from FW.

This is extracted from a coupon handout at the store. I have omitted some deals that didn't interest me ($5 off on Disney stuff). To the best of my ability, I have included the after-coupon price (without tax) as noted below. An asterisk (*) indicates that the deal will be available at Costco.com as well. I don't know what the shipping charges will be.

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE UPCOMING DEALS, AS INDICATED BY THE DATES BELOW. First person who posts that they can't find these online right now will be flamed mercilessly, and generally made fun of.

If you missed the Barnes & Noble 50% deal awhile back, this looks like the next best bet on the big X-files set.

Nov. 26-Dec. 2

$12 off Warner Bros. HD/BR 4-packs ($44 AC)*
$50 off James Bond Ultimate Collectors Set ($129 AC)*

Dec. 3-Dec. 9

$15 off Ken Burns' The War ($59.99 AC)*
$40 off 24 Seasons 1-5 Collectors set ($119.99 AC)*

Dec. 10- Dec. 16

$10 off Planet Earth DVD set (didn't see price)*
$20 off A&E box sets (several shown: Bennie Hill, America at War, Agatha Christie---none in my store so I couldn't determine final price)
$30 Universal TV box sets:
Northern Exposure Complete Series $99 AC*
Miami Vice Complete Series $99AC*
Murder She Wrote Complete Series $139 AC*
Columbo Complete Series (didn't see any)*

Dec. 17-Dec. 24

$60 off:

X-files Collector's Edition $159 AC*
Stargate SG-1 Complete Series $159 AC*
Ford on Fox (didn't see price)*

$12 off Here's Johnny! Definitive Tonight Show Collection $48 AC*
$10 off assorted HBO box sets (Band of Brothers, Sopranos Season 6 p.2., Rome, Deadwood---didn't see prices)*

bread's done
Back