Costco GREAT DVD DEALS!! 11/29-12/5, 12/6 - 12/12, 12/13 - 12/19

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
This week and the following weeks after they are having a big sale on dvd's these prices include: (These are found a coupon they are handing out at costco)

11/29-12/5
$44.99
Alien Quadrilogy (9 discs)

$34.99
Peanuts Holiday Collection (5 discs)

$34.27
Star Wars Trilogy (4 discs)

$16.99
The Original Television Christmas Classics (3 discs)

$19.99
Assorted Gaiam Fitness 3-packs

$13.99
Cold Mountain (2 discs)
Hidalgo
Calendar Girls
Jersey Girl
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Ella Enchanted
Miracle
The Alamo
Bad Santa
The Ladykillers
The Haunted Mansion
Raising Helen

$12.99
Seabiscuit/A Beautiful Mind 2-pack
Bruce Almighty/Liar Liar 2-pack
Johnny English/Bean 2-pack
American Wedding/Animal House 2-pack
The Fast and the Furious/Bring It On 2-pack
The Rundown/The Scorpion King 2-pack
The Breakfast Club/Sixteen Candles 2-pack

$10.99
Das Boot: The Director's Cut
From Here to Eternity
Hellcats of the Navy
Sahara

12/6 - 12/12.

$20 off A&E Mega Sets: Monty Python, Romance, World at War, Avengers, Agatha Christie. These sets are $99.99 each before coupon.

$13 off Warner or HBO TV collections: Sopranos seasons 1-4, Six Feet Under seasons 1-2, Babylon 5 seasons 1-5. These sets are $64.99 each before coupon.

$10 off The Godfather or Indiana Jones collections. These sets are $47.99 each before coupon.

$7 off Hanna Barbera collections: The Flintstones seasons 1-2, Scooby-Doo seasons 1-2, Johnny Quest, The Jetsons season 1, Top Cat the complete series. Most of these are only $28.99 right now before coupon.

$5 off the combined purchase of Shrek 2 plus one of the following: Shrek, Road to El Dorado, Spirit, Sinbad, Chicken Run, The Prince of Egypt, Joseph: King of Dreams, Antz.

$2.25 off with coupon: 21 Grams, Blue Crush, The Family Man, Kindergarten Cop, Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, Notting Hill, Nurse Betty, Sneakers, Spy Game, Traffic, Uncle Buck, The Time Machine.

$4 off with coupon: O Brother Where Art Thou?, Rounders, The Big One, Spy Kids 3-D, Chocolat, The Recruit, Remember the Titans, Muppet Christmas Carol, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, The Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2.

$5 off with coupon: Dodgeball (avail. 12/7).

12/13 - 12/19
$3 off with coupon: The Birds, Born on the Fourth of July, Hulk, Intolerable Cruelty, Lost In Translation, Mask, Psycho, Rear Window, Conan Franchise Pack, Smokey & the Bandit Franchise Pack, Fried Green Tomatoes, Weird Science.

$10 off with coupon: Signature Collection Box Sets: Marx Brothers, Horror Classics, Charlie Chaplin, Martin Scorsese, Tarzan, Barbra Streisand, Cary Grant, Film Noir, John Wayne, Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy, Elizabeth Taylor. Most of these range from $29.99 - $42.99.

$8 off with coupon: Universal Classics Collections: The Marx Brothers, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jimmy Stewart, W.C. Fields.

$8 off with coupon: Harry Potter Collection (6 discs). $36.99 before coupon.

$5 off with coupon: Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, Aladdin, Mulan: Special Edition, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, The Lion King, Home on the Range, Brother Bear.

$8 off with coupon: Pink Panther Collection or Rocky Anthology (Rocky avail. 12/14).

$4 off with coupon: Tears of the Sun/Basic 2-pack, Once Upon a Time In Mexico, Desperado 2-pack, Taxi Driver/Easy Rider 2-pack, Underworld/John Carpenter's Vampires 2-pack, The Fifth Element/Gattaca 2-pack, Formula 51/Snatch 2-pack.

$50 off with coupon: Star Trek The Original Series: The Complete Collection (3 sets, avail. 12/14).

enJOY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']
$44.99
Alien Quadrilogy (9 discs)

$12.99
Seabiscuit/A Beautiful Mind 2-pack
Bruce Almighty/Liar Liar 2-pack
Johnny English/Bean 2-pack
The Breakfast Club/Sixteen Candles 2-pack

$10.99
Das Boot: The Director's Cut :shock: That's the 2 Disc 5 hour cut thats regularly $30 right?

$4 off with coupon: Muppet Christmas Carol

$3 off with coupon: The Birds, Born on the Fourth of July, Psycho, Rear Window, Conan Franchise Pack, Weird Science.

$10 off with coupon: Martin Scorsese

$8 off with coupon: Harry Potter Collection (6 discs). $36.99 before coupon.

[/quote]

Holy crap thanks!

yeh it sux cause i promised myself after spending 32 bux at BB for hero and spiderman 2 that i wouldn't buy anymore dvds... sux!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Might pick up the Python Megaset for $80.

And teh star trek sets would be $35 each![/quote]

I think it is only $50 off if you buy all 3, not $50 off each. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I read it.

[quote name='AzianAsspicker'][quote name='help1']can you add DVD deals to teh thread cause I got excited when I saw it on teh front page...[/quote]
huh?[/quote]

He was asking to add "DVD" to the subject line, so that people seeing it on the front page wouldn't assume Game deals.

[quote name='sonnyboy11'][quote name='AzianAsspicker']Some of the coupons are available on the site also.[/quote]

Where on the site?[/quote]

sorry a couple days ago they had it... if i find it again i'll post

Thanks OP.

Other costco news: If you know of anyone that bought 24 2nd season or buffy seventh season at costco during the black friday sale, there is a coupon on the back for $10 off of the third season of 24, which just came out today. It brings the price down to about $35.

bread's done
Back