Costco: Halo 4 $38 through 12/22, Blops II $43

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
My Costco has a $10 instant rebate on Halo 4 through 12/22, bringing it down to $38. Sold out online currently.

My store also cut Black Ops II down $10 to $42.99 for both systems but the price isn't reflected online...YMMV?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these warehouses (Costco, BJ's) all like to sell games exactly $2 under sale prices of others? BJ's has BO2 for $48, lol

[quote name='Gep88']Anyone have success price matching Costco at Bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

I don't know Costco, but I did manage to PM BJ's at BB.

Also, their PM policy states that if a warehouse retailer is a local competitor, they will PM.

[quote name='Gep88']Anyone have success price matching Costco at Bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was able to PM Costco at BBY. At first, they wanted me to bring the costco ad where Halo 4 was $37.99 I told them I didn't have the ad but I was at Costco earlier this afternoon.
Since I had my phone I decided to go to costco.com and showed them the price, they gladly accepted to honor the price match.

that link is broken. halo 4 no longer comes up when searched for. and when i search for BLOPS 2 and add it in the cart, it shows up as 55 =\

[quote name='ChaosLaw']that link is broken. halo 4 no longer comes up when searched for. and when i search for BLOPS 2 and add it in the cart, it shows up as 55 =\[/QUOTE]

Fixing the Halo link and I already stated that Blops II wasn't online. I'll take a picture of the sign tomorrow.

[quote name='Zeus_Thunder']Yes, I was able to PM Costco at BBY. At first, they wanted me to bring the costco ad where Halo 4 was $37.99 I told them I didn't have the ad but I was at Costco earlier this afternoon.
Since I had my phone I decided to go to costco.com and showed them the price, they gladly accepted to honor the price match.[/QUOTE]

Does this ad exist?

bread's done
Back