Costco - Harry Potter Wizard's Collection $149.99

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!
Just noticed a bunch in receiving as I was leaving work today...and I didn't notice anything about it after a quick skimming of thread titles, so for those that don't know: now you know.

It's still around $269.99 on Amazon, give or take a few dollars, and $149.99 is by far the lowest I've ever seen it. The film collection alone runs $60 currently, so $90 for all that extra swag and the storage chest (which is quite hefty) seems reasonable enough to me...not to mention you're getting BR, DVD, and UV copies of all films.

Sweet. I'll Have to check before I leave work for this. I just wish it was the EE editions with all the special features.

Sweet. I'll Have to check before I leave work for this. I just wish it was the EE editions with all the special features.
Only the first two films were ever given Extended Editions...any extended versions that were aired on broadcast television incorporated delete scenes found on the home video releases; no other extended cuts were released on home video; I'd say it's doubtful they ever will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find OP!  It is tempting, but I've already gone above and beyond for Mr. Potter.  I have the UK Limited Edition and numbered set, the Canadian Steelbooks with a character picture on each cover, and all my original US versions I got at "launch" or whenever first avaiable.  Darn tempting, and even less than the last Amazon Gold Box price I think, but I'm gonna be good.  Seeing as I already have a TON of computer parts, video games, and other "items" I need to go through, toss, or at least shelf better than I do now.  ;)

I can confirm these are in stock at my Coon Rapids, MN Costco.  It's not a sale either.  There is a permenant sticker on the top that says $149.99.  I was all set to buy since it was like $14X.XX a while back on Amazon but couldn't pull the trigger.  Must avoid impulse buying since I have all the base movies already (most just the bare bones movie).  It just goes to show you how over priced this was from the beginning.  MSP of $499 with Amazon selling regulalry for $349.

FINALLY a pretty reasonable price for this set. :)

I'd definitely buy if I had the room for this box... and had the money... and didn't have all the blurays and 3d blurays already. 

You guys are right about the size. I noticed in this video that it's almost bigger than Warwick! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfy911AN_L4

bread's done
Back