Costco - Kinect + 12 Month XBox Live Combo Deal

The Kinect alone at $140 is a good deal. I don't think I've seen it below MSRP anywhere. Kmart had some gift card deals, but that's about it.

They had a stack of them at the Livonia store I was at on Saturday ( Newburgh Rd. ) I was tempted to pick one up, and return the one we got from Wal*Mart, but I decided against it. I have a 1 year XBL card waiting to be used, and the hassle wasn't worth $10.00.

[quote name='adonfraz']Good deal, but the Toys R Us deal (Sonic Riders free) is better.[/QUOTE]

+1...i just picked one up at toys r us earlier...cant wait to give it to my son

[quote name='adonfraz']Good deal, but the Toys R Us deal (Sonic Riders free) is better.[/QUOTE]
have you actually played SR yet? i'm only asking because it got horrible reviews, at least as far as controls go...

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']have you actually played SR yet? i'm only asking because it got horrible reviews, at least as far as controls go...[/QUOTE]

No, picked it up as a Christmas present for my nephew.

I can't imagine being worth less than 10 bucks though.

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']have you actually played SR yet? i'm only asking because it got horrible reviews, at least as far as controls go...[/QUOTE]

I bought SFR at launch. It's bad, real bad. The game is a blast, if you can get it to function properly. Turning left was extremely difficult, using the speed boost can was retarded (half my movements it didn't pick up and I thought I was being very clear), and don't even think about playing split screen if you don't have AT LEAST 8 feet of space. One, you'll hit each other, two, it makes it even harder to read your turns, and three, you'll bring your hand out of bounds or lean out of bounds often.

I traded this game after a few weeks of owning it and trying my damnedest to get it working.

bread's done
Back